Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency Delhi REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Regency Delhi REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2024, 5:01 pm

Originally Posted by Edgewater Folk
As a Globalist, we opted for the full breakfast buffet in the Cafe rather than going to the club, but the evening hors d'oeurves were quite extensive with 7-10 hot options and refrigerator cases with 5-8 cold options.
Was told that breakfast buffet in the cafe was not permitted for Globalists when I stayed here in January. Didn't fight it since I only had one day where I would be getting breakfast but yes the club lounge breakfast was not very existing. Limited options. Are Globalists supposed to be allowed breakfast in the cafe?
Old Feb 15, 2024, 10:47 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by olouie
Was told that breakfast buffet in the cafe was not permitted for Globalists when I stayed here in January. Didn't fight it since I only had one day where I would be getting breakfast but yes the club lounge breakfast was not very existing. Limited options. Are Globalists supposed to be allowed breakfast in the cafe?
On check-in, we were told explicitly by the agent accompanying us to our room that we had the option of both the Club lounge and the Cafe for Globalist breakfast, and that she would personally recommend the Cafe because the hotel's dining is renowned throughout the city. I wouldn't say that particular boast necessarily stands up, but the buffet in the Cafe was quite good and certainly more extensive than what would fit in the Club lounge. We ate both mornings of our stay in the Cafe, and there was no charge on the bill at check-out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.