Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Possibilities(2) - 5k Bonus for 3 nights (30k Max) - 9/15-11/15/2011

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Possibilities(2) - 5k Bonus for 3 nights (30k Max) - 9/15-11/15/2011

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2011, 10:22 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Can't find it in the T&C, but does the night of 9/14 and checking out on 9/15 count?

This may be a dumb question and applicable to every promotion, but this was the first time that I had a checkout when a promo started.
Old Oct 5, 2011, 5:21 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by AzLarry
Can't find it in the T&C, but does the night of 9/14 and checking out on 9/15 count?

This may be a dumb question and applicable to every promotion, but this was the first time that I had a checkout when a promo started.
No - because your night falls outside the promo period.
Old Oct 18, 2011, 2:02 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
Another possibly dumb question....

Will have two nights in the promo period, and then another stay from 11/14 to 11/16 - will the single night from 11/14-15 trigger the bonus, or will the checkout date outside the window stop it? And if the latter, will a quick PM to GPC get it sorted?
Old Oct 18, 2011, 7:50 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by Stewie Mac
Another possibly dumb question....

Will have two nights in the promo period, and then another stay from 11/14 to 11/16 - will the single night from 11/14-15 trigger the bonus, or will the checkout date outside the window stop it? And if the latter, will a quick PM to GPC get it sorted?
I'm sure in your case it can be at least manually applied if not already done so automatically.
Old Oct 18, 2011, 6:57 pm

Programs: Diamond Hyatt; Platinum DL, AA, SPG; Gold UA
Anyone else hit expiry on this 30k and fleeing elsewhere? Not sure what else is out there....
Old Oct 19, 2011, 5:22 am

Programs: IC Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, HH Diamond
There's not much out there right now...
Old Oct 20, 2011, 9:22 am

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by Mora
There's not much out there right now...
I'm doing the Hilton stay 4x get a free night anywhere. Staying at cheap hotels for business and it's saving me $300+/night at some leisure destinations.
Old Oct 20, 2011, 9:42 am

Programs: UA, US, AA, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold, & PC
My stays have been quiet in this 4th qtr so I haven't had a change to take advantage to this promo. I recently had a two night stay. I have a local Hyatt Place that I can snag a night for about $80. Yall think it is worth the $80 for the 5,000 points? I am leaning towards yes, but I have never been a fan of just paying for points, just taking advantage of promos.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 11:45 pm

Programs: UA, US, AA, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold, & PC
Originally Posted by devastor
My stays have been quiet in this 4th qtr so I haven't had a change to take advantage to this promo. I recently had a two night stay. I have a local Hyatt Place that I can snag a night for about $80. Yall think it is worth the $80 for the 5,000 points? I am leaning towards yes, but I have never been a fan of just paying for points, just taking advantage of promos.
anyone, can provide some advice or their opinion?
Old Oct 26, 2011, 1:37 am

anyone, can provide some advice or their opinion?
Barely break even.
Old Oct 26, 2011, 4:15 am

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Platinum

If it is solely for the 5K.....not really worth it. BUT, if you really need the 2 nights to re-qual Diamond, then definitely do it before the promo ends.
Old Oct 26, 2011, 11:40 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, UA 1K, Hertz Platinum
Anyone else able to earn more than 30K... so far i have been paid 35K
Old Oct 26, 2011, 12:23 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, American Air, National Car
Do you fly Southwest at all ? Elect miles for the stay and you'll get ~$30 in Southwest credit/points (and if you need their points to round out an award flight, they are worth more)
Old Oct 26, 2011, 3:52 pm

Programs: Hilton/Marriott Gold
My business travels have been taking me to four different cities every week for the past few couple of months. This means four separate stays a week @ Hyatt. My body feels like crap but I will definitely be going to a Park Hyatt overseas when I'm done with this project using the result of these fantastic bonuses.
Old Oct 27, 2011, 2:44 pm

Programs: US Chairman, Marriott Platinum, PCR Platinum, and SPG Gold
Originally Posted by iluv2fly
I had a three-night stay at the Andaz WS last week. It took five days for the stay to post to my account, but the bonus showed up the following day.
That is good to hear. I need the bonus for a US Air Grand Slam hit and I have a 3-day stay next week. It's going to be tight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.