Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt London do: Autumn 2012 (sponsored) - Oct 25-28, 2012

Hyatt London do: Autumn 2012 (sponsored) - Oct 25-28, 2012

Old Mar 18, 12, 9:40 am
  #121  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Posts: 1,972
As you may have seen from the website, sponsored activites are now very nearly full. In addition, we have booked all rooms on the Churchill's room block. If anyone else would like to come, in order to take advantage of the Hyatt Gold Passport promotions and to socialise, drop me a PM, and I'll increase the room block. Of course, you may also go on the waiting list for the sponsored activities. If you have not yet filled in the registration form on my website, please do so in order to register for the HGP promotions.
price123 is offline  
Old Mar 30, 12, 10:21 am
  #122  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Posts: 1,972
The Churchill have kindly agreed to increase the sponsorship for the champagne reception to 50 people. In addition, there will be a small reception for up to 12 people in the club lounge, with wine and canapes (this is after the normal happy hour in the club lounge). I will confirm people for the champagne reception in order of registration/hotel booking. If anyone would prefer the smaller reception in the club lounge, let me know.
price123 is offline  
Old Apr 2, 12, 8:33 am
  #123  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Posts: 1,972
I have put a new form on the registration page on www.hyattlondondo2012.weebly.com so people can arrange taxi sharing etc if they want to.

Also, can I please remind people that to participate in the promotions, you must register on the website, and I also need all those confirmed for Virgin to pay the transport fee (I thought this would be possible on the day, but I have to pay in advance).
price123 is offline  
Old Jun 20, 12, 12:36 pm
  #124  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Posts: 1,972
2 points:
1. Can you let me know if you have any dietary requirements or are vegetarian. I'll post the menu choices online around 6 weeks before - we have to preorder 14 days in advance.
2. If you haven't already, please fill in form here. You cannot take part in the HGP promotions without agreeing to the terms and conditions.
price123 is offline  
Old Jun 20, 12, 12:40 pm
  #125  
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Programs: | *G | STE | HGP ♦ | SPG Au | MR Au
Posts: 3,772
Originally Posted by price123 View Post
2 points:
1. Can you let me know if you have any dietary requirements or are vegetarian. I'll post the menu choices online around 6 weeks before - we have to preorder 14 days in advance.
2. If you haven't already, please fill in form here. You cannot take part in the HGP promotions without agreeing to the terms and conditions.
No dietary requirements here.
DHalltheway is offline  
Old Jun 28, 12, 1:36 pm
  #126  
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Programs: Leaders Unlimited,Fairmont Platinum,SLH Loved,IC Ambassador
Posts: 490
Hiya, I too would love to be invited to this Do, what a great idea! We also love this hotel, they also treat us very well.

But i have some questions:
1. i am about to register (just deciding whether to register under my or my husbands name!). For the trial, do we get any suite upgrade certs and will we be diamond for the trial period?
2. Once the trial is complete and we have stayed the 18 nights (which we will do), will we recevie any additional suite night certificates on confirmation of achieving the trial.
3. Silly question from a new to diamond member- if we use a suite cert for a stay we get a suite for the duration of the stay right (even if it were 10 nights?
4. i have a baby boy so i would register on the site , book the Flyertalk room rate and pop into the champagne reception but will not be staying, will i still be able to pick up a swag bag?
5. Equally my boy is gorgeous but not suitable company for the gala dinner- will we still be entered into the raffle even if we are not in the dinner? I would hate to miss out on a prize if we won as we weren't able to attend the dinner itself.
6. If we were only register but only book the saturday night at the Hyatt itself, are we still elegible for the raffle and trial.
7. I might be able to get hold of afew more prizes for you (possibly) luggage etc- is the prize fund still open if i could get hold of another couple of prizes for you and do you have any documentation i might email to my contacts to see if they want to participate in the raffle.

sorry if the questions sound silly or i missed a post that answers these but i have read the original post plus comments dilligently and if there has been an answer to the above i have missed it!
CanfordCliffs is offline  
Old Jun 28, 12, 1:42 pm
  #127  
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Programs: Leaders Unlimited,Fairmont Platinum,SLH Loved,IC Ambassador
Posts: 490
Red face

Originally Posted by CanfordCliffs View Post
Hiya, I too would love to be invited to this Do, what a great idea! We also love this hotel, they also treat us very well.

But i have some questions:
1. i am about to register (just deciding whether to register under my or my husbands name!). For the trial, do we get any suite upgrade certs and will we be diamond for the trial period?
2. Once the trial is complete and we have stayed the 18 nights (which we will do), will we recevie any additional suite night certificates on confirmation of achieving the trial.
3. Silly question from a new to diamond member- if we use a suite cert for a stay we get a suite for the duration of the stay right (even if it were 10 nights?
4. i have a baby boy so i would register on the site , book the Flyertalk room rate and pop into the champagne reception but will not be staying, will i still be able to pick up a swag bag?
5. Equally my boy is gorgeous but not suitable company for the gala dinner- will we still be entered into the raffle even if we are not in the dinner? I would hate to miss out on a prize if we won as we weren't able to attend the dinner itself.
6. If we were only register but only book the saturday night at the Hyatt itself, are we still elegible for the raffle and trial.
7. I might be able to get hold of afew more prizes for you (possibly) luggage etc- is the prize fund still open if i could get hold of another couple of prizes for you and do you have any documentation i might email to my contacts to see if they want to participate in the raffle.

sorry if the questions sound silly or i missed a post that answers these but i have read the original post plus comments dilligently and if there has been an answer to the above i have missed it!
BAD ME
I have just found the answer to my question 2:
those enrolled will receive 4 suite upgrade certificates. If you do not qualify for diamond these will disappear after the trial, although you can use all of them before the trial runs out. If you do qualify, you will receive a further 4 certificates in March 2013.

Still missing the answers to the rest!
CanfordCliffs is offline  
Old Jun 28, 12, 2:46 pm
  #128  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Posts: 1,972
Originally Posted by CanfordCliffs View Post
i have some questions:
1. The HGP numbers will be passed on to HGP by the Churchill, so just make sure you register in same name as booking. You can register in both names on the website if you wish and then decide whose account to book on later. You will be diamond for the trial period (including the do) and will receive 4 suite upgrades for this time. You can apply these to any stay in the future, even if you don't stay enough nights to maintain diamond.

2. No. You will receive 4 extra on march 1st valid for 2012 membership year.

3. A suite cert is valid for a stay of up to 7 nights. Often a hotel will leave you in room if for 10 nights but you would need to use 2 certs or 1 cert plus 6000 points to guarantee this.

4. You can visit the smaller reception held in the lounge (not just normal lounge offering), as the actual reception is full. We can send a swag bag to your room if you prefer.

5. Yes. If you have 2 paid nights you will be entered into the raffle.

6. Each person staying a minimum of 2 nights gets a raffle ticket (ie a couple styling 4 nights gets 2 but 1 person staying 4 nights only gets one - I will explain my rationale for this if anyone has a problem with it). To participate in the diamond trial, champagne reception, Virgin day, Amex dinner, raffle or goody bag, you must stay a minimum of 2 paid nights at the Churchill.

7. Prize fund would still be open - could you pm me with further details? Antler luggage have just dropped out (after agreeing to provide some luggage last October) so there would be no conflict of interest.
price123 is offline  
Old Jun 28, 12, 7:10 pm
  #129  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: EWR
Programs: UAPlat; *Gold; Hyatt Diam; SPG Plat; PWP goddess
Posts: 16,476
@ price123 -- thanks for clarifying those questions, as I'm sure that others may be confused about the exact T&Cs of this DO!^
mnmag is offline  
Old Jul 11, 12, 4:00 am
  #130  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Posts: 1,972
Gold Pasport numbers have now been given to HGP, so everyone who has agreed to terms and conditions should be registered for the promotions shortly.

A reminder that anyone who is definitely confirmed (flights booked etc) and has a place on the Virgin day needs to pay me for the coach transfer. Anyone on the list who hasn't paid by 2 weeks before will lose their place to someone on the waiting list.

Also a reminder that I need to know about any allergies or if you are vegetarian.
price123 is offline  
Old Jul 13, 12, 2:19 pm
  #131  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Posts: 1,972
A heads up that I will PM each person confirmed this weekend to confirm details. This may seem early but the HGP promotions begin in a couple of weeks. If you don't receive PM or email from me by Sunday night, please let me know. Please confirm details even if correct so I know you have seen message.

I hope to be able to confirm AMEX activity on Friday night soon. Also a possible visit to St Martins charity for homeless people for those interested on Saturday afternoon.
price123 is offline  
Old Jul 14, 12, 9:07 am
  #132  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Posts: 1,972
I have now sent PMs or emails to everyone who has either registered online or has a reservation at the Churchill. Please confirm whether the information in these is correct.

If you haven't received anything from me but think you should have, let me know.
price123 is offline  
Old Jul 16, 12, 3:13 am
  #133  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Posts: 1,972
On the website, I have recommended an airport transfer company - Prompt Airport Cars. We have used this company and find them reliable, affordable and with good quality cars.
price123 is offline  
Old Jul 16, 12, 11:11 pm
  #134  
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Programs: | *G | STE | HGP ♦ | SPG Au | MR Au
Posts: 3,772
Originally Posted by price123 View Post
On the website, I have recommended an airport transfer company - Prompt Airport Cars. We have used this company and find them reliable, affordable and with good quality cars.
Thank you for your hard work and dedication!

I appreciate it.
DHalltheway is offline  
Old Jul 17, 12, 3:07 am
  #135  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Posts: 1,972
Slight problem - someone has registered using a FT name that doesn't exist, thus I have no way of contacting them. If you registered yesterday with initials KL can you please PM me.
price123 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: