Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt London do: Autumn 2012 (sponsored) - Oct 25-28, 2012

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt London do: Autumn 2012 (sponsored) - Oct 25-28, 2012

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2012, 11:34 am

Programs: Hyatt&Hilton&BW Diamond,GHA Black,Marriott Plat,SPG Gold,AB Platinum,TK Elite,AZ Alata Plus,EY Gold
Originally Posted by crystak
Hmm I don't understand that BAA registration. I already have an account with them so I've entered my current card details but it says "Registration failed. Account is already registered." However, I haven't registered for this £500 draw before. Would I have to get a new card to be entered?
I get the same error all the time.
Do we all need to register for a new card to enter the raffle?
Old Oct 18, 2012, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Originally Posted by nighthawkrs
I get the same error all the time.
Do we all need to register for a new card to enter the raffle?
I have sent an email asking, but it is a contact of a contact, who only works 3 days a week. I would advise just registering for a new card may be easier. Alternatively, I expect to be asked to provide the card number of all attendees who currently have a card. I will update when I know the answer.
Old Oct 19, 2012, 11:38 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA MM/Premier Gold, Hyatt Globalist,Hilton Honors Gold, IHG platinum, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by price123
Today is the last day to choose your menu.

Also, not sure how many will have seen the prize from BAA, for a fantastic £500 voucher. In order to enter the draw to win this, you need fill in the details here, making sure offer code '705' shows and either give details of your BAA Worldpoints card or take out a new card. I will send a list of names of people who attended the do, so there is no point registering your cat etc. The draw is only open to people eligible for the do. There is also a bonus points offer for new card holders.
Hi. Coincidentally, I applied for a Worldpoints card last night when I made my Heathrow Express reservations. I clicked on the link, filled in my worldpoints number, the promo code of 705 was there but it said I was already registered and I dont think I was.

We are leaving for London tomorrow--very excited and can't wait to see everyone.

Cheers, Mary Anne
Old Oct 21, 2012, 5:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Currently at Churchill - just finished the goody bags - they are looking great and a few extra surprises in them (one or two still to be added thanks to American Express).

Due to another late cancellation, we have space if anyone wants to join us for the event. There is plenty of space on all activities except the dinner, which only has 2 spaces. Register on the website, book your room and PM me if you want to attend.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 7:17 am

Programs: IC Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, HH Diamond
I would have loved to join last minute but it seems like the Churchill is fully booked now...
Old Oct 22, 2012, 12:20 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mora
I would have loved to join last minute but it seems like the Churchill is fully booked now...
We have a room on hold.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 8:57 am
Original Poster

For any lurkers

We currently have a couple of rooms held at the Churchill on the group rate if you would like to attend. We have space on all activities. I have to release these rooms by 11am UK time on Wednesday (tomorrow), so let me know asap if you want to come.

For everyone else, we look forward to meeting you. Check-in at the club lounge reception on the 8th floor where you will be given your welcome pack.

If you haven't already given me your travel plans, send them in so I can advise the Churchill on your arrival time, so that they can try to have rooms ready.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 10:29 pm
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Just to say that the BBC is forecasting cold weather by Friday - http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2643743

You may all wish to pack warm clothing.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 11:05 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Markie
Just to say that the BBC is forecasting cold weather by Friday - http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2643743

Amazingly, the forecast is not for rain!
Old Oct 23, 2012, 11:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAPlat; *Gold; Hyatt Diam; SPG Plat; PWP goddess
Originally Posted by Markie

Thanks for the heads up!
Old Oct 24, 2012, 2:22 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by price123
Amazingly, the forecast is not for rain!
Virgin session is indoor/outdoor? (I mean not the private one in our suite)
Old Oct 24, 2012, 2:34 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by travelkid
Virgin session is indoor/outdoor? (I mean not the private one in our suite)
Indoor
Old Oct 24, 2012, 8:18 am
Original Poster

A reminder to all attending the Virgin session or 4030 that you will need photo ID (ie passport or driving license).
Old Oct 25, 2012, 5:27 am

Programs: SPG Gold,Amex Cent,IC RA,HH Diamond,Marriott Gold,Hyatt Dia,LH FTL,CX Diam,FB Plat
Hi Jenny,

just got my envelope including the invitations.Do we need an invitation for the British Museum event?As I`ve just signed up for the WorldPoints program,I`ll send my card number via PM.
Thanks and looking forward to the evening.
Old Oct 25, 2012, 3:26 pm
Original Poster

Great to meet everyone. I hope you all enjoyed the champagne reception.

For those of you I didn't get to, a schedule change in that the Amex focus group now begins at 09:00 in the spencer suite, not 09:30 as in the itinerary.

For virgin, wear jeans or sportswear and flat shoes.

Goodnight, guten abend or god natt!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.