FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt London do: Autumn 2012 (sponsored) - Oct 25-28, 2012
Old Oct 19, 2012, 11:38 am
silver springer

Programs: AA EXP, UA MM/Premier Gold, Hyatt Globalist,Hilton Honors Gold, IHG platinum, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by price123
Today is the last day to choose your menu.

Also, not sure how many will have seen the prize from BAA, for a fantastic £500 voucher. In order to enter the draw to win this, you need fill in the details here, making sure offer code '705' shows and either give details of your BAA Worldpoints card or take out a new card. I will send a list of names of people who attended the do, so there is no point registering your cat etc. The draw is only open to people eligible for the do. There is also a bonus points offer for new card holders.
Hi. Coincidentally, I applied for a Worldpoints card last night when I made my Heathrow Express reservations. I clicked on the link, filled in my worldpoints number, the promo code of 705 was there but it said I was already registered and I dont think I was.

We are leaving for London tomorrow--very excited and can't wait to see everyone.

Cheers, Mary Anne