Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Promo in Email: Free night award when you complete an eligible stay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Promo in Email: Free night award when you complete an eligible stay

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2010, 10:32 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by notquiteaff
I think there have been previous reports of such targeted promos. Did you have any future bookings?
no I don't have any future bookings, but might now after getting this promo
Old Oct 6, 2010, 10:47 am

Programs: United 1k, American Executive Platinum, Hyatt - Diamond Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum
I didn't get the promo, but I've stayed with them recently. Should i stop? =)
Old Oct 6, 2010, 11:49 am

Got one of those a little while back even though I already had another stay booked in my account. Was nice, and I already booked a seperate 3 night stay to use up the free night I earned, so it was smart business.
Old Oct 6, 2010, 4:01 pm
In memoriam

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
Originally Posted by albutt27
I didn't get the promo, but I've stayed with them recently. Should i stop? =)
Cancelling two upcoming stays that were already booked. I hate these marketing "games." Seriously - why not offer a free night to people who have gone above and beyond stays required to achieve Diamond? I understand the logic and reason behind these and the encouragement for new business but I don't understand why companies think it's OK to not appreciate business from people who consistently give them business. Then again, I'm not a Director of marketing either
Old Oct 6, 2010, 4:22 pm
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
Originally Posted by ldsant
Cancelling two upcoming stays that were already booked. I hate these marketing "games." Seriously - why not offer a free night to people who have gone above and beyond stays required to achieve Diamond? I understand the logic and reason behind these and the encouragement for new business but I don't understand why companies think it's OK to not appreciate business from people who consistently give them business. Then again, I'm not a Director of marketing either
Because those who have gone above and beyond Diamond by now, are also likely to have already scored big time on the FFN (or whatever they call it now) plus whatever promotions have gone on since then.

Considering that my Diamond S/O earned 14 free nights from Hyatt already this year, I'm not going to begrudge m3m3m3 one night.
Old Oct 6, 2010, 5:31 pm

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
I gotta stop staying so often :P

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.