Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Resorts "Best of all Worlds" contest

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Resorts "Best of all Worlds" contest

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2010, 8:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Congratulations!

I do have a beef with the contest in general. The parameters for this version are celebrations and showing you celebrating during your vacation. I believe only 1 of the winners this week showed an actual celebration. The rest were just nice pictures of people at various resorts.

If I knew they would be taking general vacation pictures, well, I have a pile of nice ones at various resorts that I could have entered.

Last edited by Mary2e; Aug 14, 2010 at 8:51 am
Old Aug 15, 2010, 11:29 am

Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
Not sure celebrating has to include a mojito -- though lots of folks seemed to send that sort. I took it to mean that being on holiday was, inherently, celebratory.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 12:57 pm

Programs: UA, US, AA, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold, & PC
Originally Posted by slocouple
I entered and just won one of the daily draws for 7,000 points ....ooooh where to spend them?
I won as well. woohooo!!! How long did it take for the points to show up on your account?
Old Aug 25, 2010, 2:56 pm

Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
Nothing yet -- but I think they said 3-4 weeks.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 8:57 pm

Programs: MR-Amb, Hyatt-Globalist, AA-EXP
They just posted the Grand Prize Winners online today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.