Wiki Posts
Search

"G" codes for June ?

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2010, 1:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, American Air, National Car
"G" codes for June ?

I'm booking travel for 2nd week of June. I've got 3 Hyatt stays that week. The "G" bonus codes that are currently published are valid until May 31

Will they be updating the list wholesale soon? A sparse amount of properties currently have G codes beyond May

Is it easy to have a new G code added to a booking I make today without it?
Old May 18, 2010, 2:26 pm

Programs: KLM Gold/MS Elite/LH FTL/HH Gold/Accor PLAT/IHG Plat Ambassador/CC Gold
jepp easy, if there a Gx Code later for your hotels available, call CS and let them add the code for you.
Always doing it like that, worked fine for me
Old May 18, 2010, 2:31 pm

yeah, I've even gotten them to add it, AFTER my stay, and for all the rest of my upcoming stays, gotta get my G2 bonus!

**edited so it does not read "after me stay" because I do not have the honor of being a pirate**

Last edited by MarriottHotelsFan; May 18, 2010 at 2:50 pm
Old May 18, 2010, 2:48 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
I thought the G codes for the hotels that will offer them have already been published until Aug. Of course, the list is greatly reduced so they might make ammendments.
Old May 18, 2010, 3:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, American Air, National Car
Originally Posted by crystak
I thought the G codes for the hotels that will offer them have already been published until Aug. Of course, the list is greatly reduced so they might make ammendments.
Well, if the Summerfield Suites in Colorado Springs wants me, they can extend the G2 offer, otherwise I'm going to switch to HP for that leg
Old May 28, 2010, 10:17 am

Programs: DL 1MM, UA 1K, PC Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Marrott Silver
Gx Bonuses after 5/31/10?

I have 5 paid stays planned for June and just checked to see what G bonuses would be available and everything posted ends 5/31. When do the next round of Gx bonuses usually get posted? Has anyone heard if they are likely to continue at the same level through the summer?
Old May 28, 2010, 12:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by youngbru
I have 5 paid stays planned for June and just checked to see what G bonuses would be available and everything posted ends 5/31.
I see quite a few properties with bonuses that end on 8/31. Not sure if that changed after you posted. Look, for example, at the California properties.

http://goldpassport.hyatt.com/gp/en/...us_results.jsp
Old May 28, 2010, 12:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
This process isn't managed well by Hyatt - last time around there were complaints when the then-active G codes were removed when the ones about to start were uploaded.
Old May 28, 2010, 12:52 pm

I see several California properties with 8/31 expiration but I do still see a few with 5/31. In particular, I see Santa Clara with Gx expiration of 5/31 but the Airline promo ends 8/31. That still leaves some confusion as to what will happen at that property after 5/31. Perhaps it will be a new bonus.
Old May 28, 2010, 2:44 pm
Original Member

Programs: Hyatt Courtesy card. Delta 2MM Diamond. AA platinum pro
In general it means the G bonus ends when it is not extended at the same time others are extended.
Old May 28, 2010, 11:05 pm

Programs: P THAI,Diamond HYATT
Any Melbourne visitors, they are reopening the club lounge after a dust off, and handing out 3000 bonuses per stay, nice little earner
Old Jun 1, 2010, 6:08 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, United MM Gold, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Platinum, Packer Owner
G Bonuses 6/1 forward

Why does Hyatt delay posting these? The great majority on the website are expired....
Old Jun 2, 2010, 10:47 am

Programs: DL Gold, Hyatt Platinum, IC Platinum, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold
G2 bonus after stay?

I had a a quick 1 night stay over the past weekend where I was in such a rush that I booked as a regular stay. I now see that there was a G2 bonus available that I neglected to book it as. Is it possible to request the G2 bonus (and be granted it after the fact) even though it wasn't booked that way?
Old Jun 2, 2010, 10:54 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by boyddr
I had a a quick 1 night stay over the past weekend where I was in such a rush that I booked as a regular stay. I now see that there was a G2 bonus available that I neglected to book it as. Is it possible to request the G2 bonus (and be granted it after the fact) even though it wasn't booked that way?
Yes, just use the past credit request form on the website or call GP.
Old Jun 2, 2010, 11:51 am

If the website shows an expired G bonus, is it safe to say there is simply no more G bonus offered at that hotel? Or is it more likely that there is a new one but the website has not been updated? Since I'm new to Hyatt, I'm not aware of the past precedent.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.