Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt.com/GP.com---Website Issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt.com/GP.com---Website Issues

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2013, 11:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Scifience
Just ran into an "interesting" bug. I had pulled up availability/rate checks for the Park Hyatt Beijing and Park Hyatt Seoul (in that order) for different dates in two separate tabs in Chrome. When I clicked through to actually reserve the room at the PH Beijing, the dates and rates that appeared were for BJ but the hotel name, photos, and everything else was for the PH Seoul. I'd hate to have seen the reservation I ended up with if I had not been paying attention and just clicked through on autopilot.

Screenshot here: http://alexwarofka.com/etc/hyattbug_20130501.png
It's been like that for a long time. The cookies that the site uses to track you only remembers the last hotel that you visited. The only way that you can browse multiple Hyatts at the same time is by using multiple browser programs, like IE and Chrome.

They would call it a feature, not a bug.
Old May 9, 2013, 7:40 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum Hyatt Diamond Hilton Gold SPG Gold National Executive Avis Preferred Hertz Gold
I've been trying to use the site for the last six hours and am not able to do anything from booking a room to signing in. Anyone else having issues? Thanks
Old May 14, 2013, 9:11 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold,IHG Plat Amb, CC Gold, Kimpton IC, United, AA, BA, Amtrak G.R.
Not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 17, 2013, 9:55 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Hertz Plat, Centurion, too many airlines
website down again.
Old May 17, 2013, 11:14 am

Programs: Hyatt LIFETIME Globalist
Still down
Old May 17, 2013, 12:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-PLT Pro 1.9 MM, Hyatt-Explorer, Marriott-Gold, Super 8--Formica
Hyatt.com, GoldPassport.com, HyattPlace.com, HyattHouse.com, Andaz.com and HyattResidenceClub.com are currently down for maintenance.

During this maintenance period, please click on the link below to contact our call center to book or modify a reservation.
Old May 17, 2013, 12:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAPlat; *Gold; Hyatt Diam; SPG Plat; PWP goddess
Originally Posted by Trustguy
Really that they are not posting anything here or on MP about this outage!
Old May 17, 2013, 1:43 pm

Programs: Nothing worth mentioning
Unhappy Still down

still can't get the site to come up, either hyatt.com or goldpassport.com, very frustrating
Old May 17, 2013, 1:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAPlat; *Gold; Hyatt Diam; SPG Plat; PWP goddess
Looks like it's back up & running now.
Old May 17, 2013, 2:00 pm

Programs: Nothing worth mentioning
well trying to login into my account & it's just spinning round...
Old May 17, 2013, 7:27 pm

Programs: AS; Hyatt; Bonvoy
I hope they fixed the bug that's been hampering my account this week. I have about 23 upcoming bookings but only 4 show up when I log in. Been emailing them about it but no one's been able to fix it.
Old May 17, 2013, 11:44 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, 2 mm, Marriott Gold
Dear Flyertalk members welcome to the new Hyatt.COM... same as the old Hyatt.com (unreliable)

Our team spent weeks on our lovey new calendar!

It's proven to be the most frustrating in industry from car rentals to airline reservation, Hyatt.com is in bad shape, my god Air Zimbabwe has a more reliable website.
Old May 20, 2013, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by AKCuisine
I hope they fixed the bug that's been hampering my account this week. I have about 23 upcoming bookings but only 4 show up when I log in. Been emailing them about it but no one's been able to fix it.
And it gets worse. For the past 2 days I've been completely locked out of my Hyatt account. It no longer recognizes my ID or my Gold Passport number, so I am unable to log in.

I keep emailing the web support department and tech services about this issue - and about the missing reservations - but to date, no one has been able to fix things.

Currently I'm staying at an InterContinental and I just made future bookings through SPG -- but I WANT to be able to access and use my Hyatt account!

Updated 5/21/13 6:00AM PDT -- Website finally recognized my ID/Gold PP # and allowed a PW reset email request, something I couldn't access for the past few days. Now I can log in, but still see only 4 of my 20+ upcoming reservations.

Last edited by AKCuisine; May 21, 2013 at 7:14 am Reason: Updated
Old May 20, 2013, 5:10 pm
Company Representative - Hyatt e-Commerce

Programs: Hyatt E-Commerce
Dear AKCuisine,

I'm so sorry to hear about your issues with your upcoming reservations and now logging in. If you can PM me your first and last name and HGP Account number, I'll escalate this internally. Again, very sorry for the inconvenience.

Catherine (Hyatt E-Commerce)
Old May 21, 2013, 7:18 am

Originally Posted by cmjoss
Dear AKCuisine,

I'm so sorry to hear about your issues with your upcoming reservations and now logging in. If you can PM me your first and last name and HGP Account number, I'll escalate this internally. Again, very sorry for the inconvenience.

Catherine (Hyatt E-Commerce)
The most recent email I received from Hyatt was from Starr Nauden, sent Friday morning 5/17/13, indicating she was working on the issue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.