Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Park Hyatt Jeddah REVIEW -MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Park Hyatt Jeddah REVIEW -MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2023, 6:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by SHLTP
Leaving on NY day (want to get 6 nights towards globalist requalification) but thought I'd share some more thoughts:

1) basically, this hotel has 3 major clients, one of whom books out the whole property for 6-7 months every year. That makes it difficult for regular guests like us to book

2) but that means the prince suite they kindly upgraded me to should indeed actually be calling Prince Suite😜

3) it also means prices are high year round as the hotel wants to maintain a high price point for the 3 clients who end up booking hotel for 7-9 months a year

4) the hotel has exceptional service but needs a renovation. There are plans to do so but it's hard when the hotel is prebooked like this so often. While service is great and I am thankful at how nice they are (prince suite and 6 pm late checkout) this really isn't up to PH standards hardware wise.

5) because there are few regular guests/ repeat aside from the big 3, the hotel is quite quiet and empty. It's kind of weird.

​​​​​​I'd definitely stay here again. But I hope they can renovate sooner than later and make the place magical - best location in Jeddah. I'm loyal to Hyatt so will stay here but the LC Assila is awesome too. If cheaper, I'll take it

I loved the outdoor spaces but the room hardware looks more like a nice Regency than a PH.
Old Dec 30, 2023, 6:06 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Aventine
I loved the outdoor spaces but the room hardware looks more like a nice Regency than a PH.
Son said it looks like a nice Sheraton. Hard for me to criticize them as they've been so nice to me but hardware wise this is disappointing
Old Dec 31, 2023, 12:21 am

Leaving on NY day (want to get 6 nights towards globalist requalification) but thought I'd share some more thoughts:

1) basically, this hotel has 3 major clients, one of whom books out the whole property for 6-7 months every year. That makes it difficult for regular guests like us to book

2) but that means the prince suite they kindly upgraded me to should indeed actually be calling Prince Suite😜

3) it also means prices are high year round as the hotel wants to maintain a high price point for the 3 clients who end up booking hotel for 7-9 months a year

4) the hotel has exceptional service but needs a renovation. There are plans to do so but it's hard when the hotel is prebooked like this so often. While service is great and I am thankful at how nice they are (prince suite and 6 pm late checkout) this really isn't up to PH standards hardware wise.

5) because there are few regular guests/ repeat aside from the big 3, the hotel is quite quiet and empty. It's kind of weird.

​​​​​​I'd definitely stay here again. But I hope they can renovate sooner than later and make the place magical - best location in Jeddah. I'm loyal to Hyatt so will stay here but the LC Assila is awesome too. If cheaper, I'll take it

who might these 3 clients be
Old Dec 31, 2023, 12:58 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Royal family, Red Sea films and Manchester City this year
Old Dec 31, 2023, 1:32 am

Royal family, Red Sea films and Manchester City this year
interesting that the royal family has to pay

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.