Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions - and "some" Expired Ones - As well as "Sales"

Old Dec 9, 21, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: 59Impala
Removed outdated t&c of expired promo
Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions - and "some" Expired Ones - As well as "Sales"

Old Nov 8, 13, 10:35 pm
  #256  
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Washington, DC
Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Posts: 5,015
Originally Posted by peteropny
That's a Chase run promo for their card holders, there is a current one for some that is 3,000 points for $3,000 spend.
Originally Posted by Ramonmv
Okay, thanks. But don't you always get 3k points for 3k spend?
It's 5,000 points for $3,000 spend (at least that was my offer) and these are BONUS points over and above the points you would normally earn.

I have received the promo to earn 5,000 points for each of the last 3 quarters of 2013. The 2nd quarter's points posted 6/23/13, the 3rd quarter's points posted 9/23/13, and 4th quarter's points will post on 12/23/13. As a result, I use the Hyatt card a lot (and for all of my foreign spending) until I reach the $3,000 minimum spend for the quarter.

Last edited by DCBob; Nov 8, 13 at 10:47 pm
DCBob is offline  
Old Nov 11, 13, 12:33 am
  #257  
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SE Asia
Posts: 1,274
Should we expect a 2013 Winter promo, I have 12 nights coming up in Dec.
kmcbrid2 is offline  
Old Nov 11, 13, 8:09 am
  #258  
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: CVG
Posts: 15,296
Originally Posted by kmcbrid2
Should we expect a 2013 Winter promo, I have 12 nights coming up in Dec.
I would not expect on until the Feb-Apr 2014 timeframe - see the first post in this thread for the history of promos..
peteropny is offline  
Old Nov 27, 13, 12:41 am
  #259  
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Sonoma County, CA
Programs: Bonvoy P, HHonors Dia, Hyatt Disc, FPC, Alaskan, Hawaiian, AA, United, Elevate, Amex
Posts: 192
Originally Posted by DCBob
It's 5,000 points for $3,000 spend (at least that was my offer) and these are BONUS points over and above the points you would normally earn.

I have received the promo to earn 5,000 points for each of the last 3 quarters of 2013. The 2nd quarter's points posted 6/23/13, the 3rd quarter's points posted 9/23/13, and 4th quarter's points will post on 12/23/13. As a result, I use the Hyatt card a lot (and for all of my foreign spending) until I reach the $3,000 minimum spend for the quarter.
I didn't get the offer for the 4th quarter.
Ramonmv is offline  
Old Nov 29, 13, 1:14 pm
  #260  
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
Posts: 6,411
While making new reservations for 2014 I saw some "Winter Wander" rates. Google turns up this page.


Bookable this weekend only. The page lists the participating properties.
CloudCoder is offline  
Old Nov 29, 13, 11:10 pm
  #261  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Atherton, CA
Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Posts: 21,691
Code: C48NOV

Up To 20% Off Hyatt Daily Rate

Hyatt Hotels & Resorts: Save up to 20% on Daily Rates for a Family Vacation, Romantic Getaway or a Holiday Just for You. Travel 12/16/13 - 3/16/14. Book by 12/2/13.
Doc Savage is offline  
Old Nov 30, 13, 11:46 pm
  #262  
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Globalist, M life Gold, IHG Spire
Posts: 917
Originally Posted by SquareDanceGuy
Bookable this weekend only. The page lists the participating properties.
A sale that lasts only through a holiday weekend, when most people aren't looking to book. Seems to be an extremely overt attempt to keep businesses from making use of this special. IMHO, they ought to let the sale run past Monday, and just require a Saturday stay over, but it isn't like Hyatt listens to me.
jn in ca is offline  
Old Dec 2, 13, 1:13 am
  #263  
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Singapore
Programs: CX Gold, Krisflyer PPS, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum
Posts: 717
Black Friday Bonus

Received an email for the following points purchase deal:
The more points you purchase, the more bonus points you receive:
Purchase 10,000 to 19,000 points and receive a 10% bonus
Purchase 20,000 to 39,000 points and receive a 20% bonus
Purchase 40,000 points and receive a 30% bonus

I have never bought points before - is this actually a good deal or not? Or are there other considerations. I think for 40K points it was around USD960.
sl00001 is offline  
Old Dec 5, 13, 10:01 pm
  #264  
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: SYD
Programs: QF Emerald EY Plat HH D
Posts: 1,249
I value them at 2 cpp even for the high end hotels.
aussielori is offline  
Old Dec 6, 13, 2:11 am
  #265  
gum
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Southern Bavaria, Germany
Programs: LH Blue, BA Blue, Hyatt Gold
Posts: 1,517
? Does anyone have info about Discount codes fr Hyatt Cologne

Just have seen a rate of 132 Euro for the Hyatt Dusseldorf (Season of Savings, Special offer code COL011 // EDIT: Rate code for Season of Savings is: 70283) for a weekend rate.

Does have anyone a public available rate for Hyatt Regency in Cologne lower than the advertised early booking of 180-10% = 162 Euro.

Weekend would be Dec13/15th or Dec20/22nd.

Info would be fine.

Last edited by gum; Dec 6, 13 at 3:53 am
gum is offline  
Old Dec 9, 13, 10:23 pm
  #266  
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: California
Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
Posts: 2,279
Originally Posted by jn in ca
A sale that lasts only through a holiday weekend, when most people aren't looking to book. Seems to be an extremely overt attempt to keep businesses from making use of this special. IMHO, they ought to let the sale run past Monday, and just require a Saturday stay over, but it isn't like Hyatt listens to me.

Business run sales when things are slow. It's the same reason room rates are low when occupancy is low. They're basically running a "sale" on rooms over the weekend, for example, if that's when a property is underutilized.

So it's understandable they would run a promotion when, as you say, most people aren't looking to book. So they WILL look to book.
JackE is offline  
Old Dec 10, 13, 10:24 am
  #267  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SAN
Programs: Hyatt Globalist, American Air, National Car
Posts: 1,130
can we add the 'cash + points' information to the first post on this thread, and/or convert this into a wiki?
4aks is offline  
Old Dec 10, 13, 10:52 am
  #268  
Hyatt Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Between AMS and BRU
Posts: 8,852
Not until it's more than an announcement and wishful thinking.....
RTW1 is offline  
Old Dec 10, 13, 4:14 pm
  #269  
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: CVG
Posts: 15,296
Originally Posted by 4aks
can we add the 'cash + points' information to the first post on this thread, and/or convert this into a wiki?
Originally Posted by RTW1
Not until it's more than an announcement and wishful thinking.....
C&P probably should have its own thread which can be a wiki. This thread is for specific promos not an ongoing program.
peteropny is offline  
Old Dec 17, 13, 9:50 am
  #270  
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: CVG
Posts: 15,296
New early 2014 promo - http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...-1-9-14-a.html
peteropny is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread