Old Mar 31, 2016, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: trajanc
Print Wikipost

Las Vegas Codes and Promos

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2019, 7:02 am

Originally Posted by Neil791
Nice to see someone who 'gets it' and isn't stuck in the deluded mindset that a 5* property in Vegas is going to give away deeply discounted rates to the general public. Comparing an error or mistake rate to a comp'd rate is like comparing apples and pineapples for the reasons mentioned.....someone who's spent a large sum with a chain of properties is more likely to get a comp or deeply discounted rate than anyone booking on a publicly open platform and if you can find Bellagio, Venetian, Wynn, etc for $50 per night at any time of the year you can almost guarantee its a mistake...
The flip side is that when consumers don’t get outraged by a hotel reneging on a rate, mistake or otherwise, the hotels learn they can reneg at will and not have to worry about honouring their prices or making concessions.
Every time one of these mistake rates is corrected you get finger waggers dissing anyone who is aggrieved and couching it as good advice. And you get upset people who think the original offer should mean something. If you get enough upset people sometimes it causes the company to rethink. I don’t see much value from the finger waggers.
Old Jun 28, 2019, 10:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Got free nights many moons ago @ Venetian via IHG BRG.
Still had to pay the resort fee.
Not worth much more.
Old Jun 30, 2019, 6:19 am

Programs: BA, JAL
Deleted

Last edited by RollAnotherFatOne; Jun 30, 2019 at 7:25 am Reason: No benefit to post
Old Jul 9, 2019, 5:52 pm

Programs: SW A-List, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by knauerj
Did you email Hyatt? I was writing my email now claiming that this is unacceptable because I already made travel plans to the area. I'm not sure if I should ask for anything in return or if that is pushing my luck.
I reached out to the email address provided but they have been instructed to honor one of the reservations and cancel all others. I was told to contact Hyatt directly which I have and will share the response when received.
Old Aug 11, 2019, 5:41 pm

Has anyone been playing the Wynn Slots game? I just started a few months ago but have earned enough gems for a few free nights at the Wynn. Thinking about going late October.
Old Oct 21, 2019, 2:27 pm

New daily buffets deal at www.mycheapvegas.com (username: guest pw: guest)

Book until Oct 31 for dates up to March of 2020. Buffets only for breakfast/brunch/lunch but you can always have a really late lunch and stay until dinner. Must be used at property staying at or designated property.

Park MGM and Excalibur are doing credits. If doing 4 nights or more, do multiple reservations under different names and combine at check in for maximum benefits.
Old Jan 10, 2020, 3:27 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by UCSBCHRIS2002
I reached out to the email address provided but they have been instructed to honor one of the reservations and cancel all others. I was told to contact Hyatt directly which I have and will share the response when received.
What ended up happening with this?

I booked 2 rooms for the same dates and they canceled one of them. This is annoying b/c we will have our kids with us and really hate sharing a room, but I didn't fight it. Maybe I should have.

But here's my real reason for coming on this thread: For those of you who got in on this and were entitled to an upgrade based on your status, did you get one? Our reserved room is a double queen with fountain views.
Old Jan 10, 2020, 8:13 pm

Programs: SW A-List, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
What ended up happening with this?

I booked 2 rooms for the same dates and they canceled one of them. This is annoying b/c we will have our kids with us and really hate sharing a room, but I didn't fight it. Maybe I should have.

But here's my real reason for coming on this thread: For those of you who got in on this and were entitled to an upgrade based on your status, did you get one? Our reserved room is a double queen with fountain views.
I contacted Hyatt and never received a response. Therefore, I responded to the MGM email and selected one of my reservations to keep and the others were canceled. In the end, I canceled the reservation I kept as was unable to make the trip
Old Jan 12, 2020, 2:08 am

If anyone needs rooms, Caesars has a great sale right now where you can stack a bunch of promo codes together. Those with ID.ME can get an extra 10% as well. And people with history with Caesars gets even better deals! I get comp rooms a lot of the weeknights with my low roller budget.

https://myvegasadvisor.com/hotel-dea...o-80-off-2020/
Old Apr 11, 2021, 9:50 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 100K/ One World Emerald
Any deals for April/May? Looking to take a 3 day weekend.
Old Apr 14, 2021, 6:04 pm

I am also looking for June hotel deal in Vegas, anyone has any promo code? TIA.
Old Apr 14, 2021, 6:10 pm

If it's anything like car rentals availability/pricing n Vegas...

Originally Posted by Sky Dreamer
Any deals for April/May? Looking to take a 3 day weekend.
there ain't goin' be "deals" in April, May or June with the pent up travel recovery and the start of the convention biz in June... "just sayin'"...
Old Apr 14, 2021, 6:12 pm

Originally Posted by bobu
If anyone needs rooms, Caesars has a great sale right now where you can stack a bunch of promo codes together. Those with ID.ME can get an extra 10% as well. And people with history with Caesars gets even better deals! I get comp rooms a lot of the weeknights with my low roller budget.
Can't find a book now button, all I get is an HTML code with the word booknow.
Old Apr 15, 2021, 5:24 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 100K/ One World Emerald
Originally Posted by sangweb
Can't find a book now button, all I get is an HTML code with the word booknow.
That deal was posted in Jan 2020 so it's long gone by now. This thread has been quiet for a while.
Old Oct 18, 2022, 12:20 am

Programs: Hyatt Dia, MM, DGAEZ
Hi,

any recent updates on links like on page 1 ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.