Old Mar 31, 2016, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: trajanc
Print Wikipost

Las Vegas Codes and Promos

Search this Thread

Old Feb 29, 2016, 11:52 pm

Thanks for sharing the offer!

We booked 4 separate hotel reservations to take advantage of the RC offer and maximize credits, and the offer allowed us to register for 4 different shows!

Booked Zarkana, KA, Blue Man Group, and Criss Angel

On a related note, we were able to book the following nights with the RC offer showing on all itineraries. However, the T&C on the initial offer page stated that "This offer is non-transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion within 72 hours".

Vdara Nights 1/2 - Person A
Vdara Nights 3/4 - Person B
Vdara Nights 5/6 - Person A (using same info as before)
Aria Nights 7/8 - Person B (using same info as before)

Does anyone know if the resort credit will still apply for all nights? Perhaps not combining check in for nights 5-6 with the first 4 nights will help it slip under the radar? Can we use myVegas comps for nights 5-6 if the RC offer doesn't work?
Old Mar 1, 2016, 10:42 am

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, UA 1.56MM (fmr UA1K)
Originally Posted by mitchillen
Thanks for sharing the offer!

We booked 4 separate hotel reservations to take advantage of the RC offer and maximize credits, and the offer allowed us to register for 4 different shows!

Booked Zarkana, KA, Blue Man Group, and Criss Angel

On a related note, we were able to book the following nights with the RC offer showing on all itineraries. However, the T&C on the initial offer page stated that "This offer is non-transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion within 72 hours".

Vdara Nights 1/2 - Person A
Vdara Nights 3/4 - Person B
Vdara Nights 5/6 - Person A (using same info as before)
Aria Nights 7/8 - Person B (using same info as before)

Does anyone know if the resort credit will still apply for all nights? Perhaps not combining check in for nights 5-6 with the first 4 nights will help it slip under the radar? Can we use myVegas comps for nights 5-6 if the RC offer doesn't work?
I think you'll be lucky to be able to stay in the same room. I'd be shocked if the resort credit carries over from one two day period to another....especially since the reservations are in different names. When I had two stays separated by a day somewhere else they saw it when I checked in and commented on it. Another time I had two back to back reservations... one with the RC offer and another with no resort credit they made a point of telling me that the Resort credit had to be used by the end of my two day reservation attached to the RC offer and that it would not carry on after that. Of course YMMV
Old Mar 6, 2016, 1:12 pm

Programs: TK G,UA *S
Originally Posted by sonofzeus
Just booked the Monte Carlo (RC Offer) and entered the Mlife reservation number on the site above.

Reserved 2 free seats for the KA performance on the evening of arrival (March 30).

Thanks for the headsup.

A very sweet stacked deal:

2 nights Room + Tax + Resort Fee +$100 credit + 2 KA seats for $164 all in.
How do you get these deals? Trying to get some good price for 7-10 May and nothing on the strip works. At least not for this price for such prices
Old Mar 6, 2016, 8:47 pm

Originally Posted by flymexico2010
How do you get these deals? Trying to get some good price for 7-10 May and nothing on the strip works. At least not for this price for such prices
One issue for your travel dates is the Royal Carib offer only runs through March 31, 2016. This could change and the offer could be extended (like it has in the past).
Old Mar 7, 2016, 2:41 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Does anyone have any experience if the Vegas hotels actually check if you are a member of the "Royal Caribbean - International Crown and Anchor Society"? Just wondering.

Also looking for some deals for May 12-15 period and not much available just yet.
Old Mar 8, 2016, 3:56 am

Programs: AY Platinum (OWE), HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by demue
Does anyone have any experience if the Vegas hotels actually check if you are a member of the "Royal Caribbean - International Crown and Anchor Society"? Just wondering.
From what I understand they usually don't. However, joining the society is about as effortless as typing your question. It's free and they might spam you with offers.

I joined just in case and have a membership number I can give them if someone were to ask. There's a reason gmail has the promotions tab that I mostly ignore .
Old Mar 8, 2016, 9:27 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Cool, good to know. Agree it is better to join and have a number handy. Didn't realize it was free. Thanks.
Old Mar 8, 2016, 10:20 am

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, UA 1.56MM (fmr UA1K)
Looks like they've extended the MGM Mirage Royal Carribean Offer into the summer for MOST properties. The splash page still shows through the end of March.. you have to click all the way through to the calendar for a specific property to see the extension. I noticed they haven't extended it for Monte Carlo but have for most of the others.
Old Mar 9, 2016, 5:24 pm

Originally Posted by Renard
Looks like they've extended the MGM Mirage Royal Carribean Offer into the summer for MOST properties. The splash page still shows through the end of March.. you have to click all the way through to the calendar for a specific property to see the extension. I noticed they haven't extended it for Monte Carlo but have for most of the others.
Good call, this just helped me with a reservation!

Anyone know if it's still possible to cancel after the first night using royal offer?
Old Mar 18, 2016, 7:03 am

Originally Posted by HKCH
MLife (MGM Resorts) is giving away free show tickets for several shows right now. I had offers for Blue Man Group, KA, Love, Zarkana, Zumanity, Terry Fator and Tournament of Kings. Seems to be dependent on the days what they have to offer

http://www.mgmresorts.com/entp/
When I try to book shows for june, it has zumanity/ka/love etc on the list, but the only one which actually has show dates available is blue man group.

Does anyone know if this is likely to change or if thats just all thats left now?
Old Mar 19, 2016, 11:44 am

Originally Posted by TravelSummary

Good call, this just helped me with a reservation!

Anyone know if it's still possible to cancel after the first night using royal offer?
Still possible? I don't think anyone on here has reported on here being able to do this successfully.... I might be wrong.

If it were me, I wouldn't play. I would expect to either have the resort credit reversed or be charged for the second night if I tried to check out early or something like that.

Last edited by Renard; Mar 19, 2016 at 5:46 pm
Old Mar 19, 2016, 12:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just booked RC Offer for Mirage 4/3-5. Added the free tix for Blue Man. And got the 600 SWA RR to boot.
Old Mar 19, 2016, 7:17 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Gold...
Originally Posted by demue

Also looking for some deals for May 12-15 period and not much available just yet.
I was not asked for RC verification. I used it recently at MGM.
Old Mar 20, 2016, 8:49 pm

Thanks, I signed up as advised and have a member number to provide if asked.
Old Mar 24, 2016, 3:18 am

Was anyone able to get the http://www.mgmresorts.com/entp/ offer to work? My stay is at the end of April and the only show I was able to find tickets for was for Blue Man.

I tried all the others and I got the message "http://www.mgmresorts.com/entp/"

Would I have better luck calling in?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.