Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Sahara Hotel in Las Vegas - Price Match?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2008, 4:03 am
Original Poster

Looking to go in late March, saw a lower price on Expedia. Sahara's site says 'low price guarantee'. Would I have to book with Expedia to get the lower price, or could I book directly with Sahara & inform them of Expedia's better price for them to match?

TIA!
Old Feb 20, 2008, 4:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by ChevygaL4
Looking to go in late March, saw a lower price on Expedia. Sahara's site says 'low price guarantee'. Would I have to book with Expedia to get the lower price, or could I book directly with Sahara & inform them of Expedia's better price for them to match?

TIA!
AFAIK all price guarantees work like this:

You book, then you print/copy the better offer and send it for processing.

If the offer is eligible, means same room cathegory and conditions they will comp you !

Cheers,
Old Feb 20, 2008, 2:08 pm

$4 savings

I checked into Sahara's website and Expedia's rate...You can find a better rate with Expedia but all Sahara will do is match the rate...So it's not worth the trouble, just book with Expedia...If you've already booked with Sahara, just contact a supervisor when you arrrive and they will credit the extra $4 to your credit card if it's prepaid...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.