$23 Ambergris Caye, Belize

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$23 Ambergris Caye, Belize

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2007, 7:42 pm

Originally Posted by imverge
It's not my software/property to release. And having Travelocity 'fix" the deal... As I mentioned before on previous threads... there are many deals that many FT members get in on but it's kept hush hush via PM's so by the time it becomes "public" most rooms have been already booked.

FYI, travelocity has a tracker in the software so when a certain property gets a number of "hits" and "requests" they are alerted and travelocity is on top of it ASAP. That's exactly what happened with The BORA BORA deal.

Now I've said too much. I will not speak about this again.
Then can you point us to who owns the software and we can have a chance to use it?

It just seems like all of the things you've posted lately have come directly from that site. So either you're part of that site or you're taking the info from the site.

And how do you know so much about how Travelocity works?

More questions than answers, I'm afraid...
Old Jul 29, 2007, 9:28 pm
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Since Mata Chica has no GDS link and reservations can only be made via the hotel directly I doubt this was ever in play.
Old Jul 29, 2007, 10:38 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
I don't know why everyone is all of a sudden picking on imverge for posting deals. Its not your right to know how he finds the deals and he certainly has no responsibility to give you the software he uses just because you want it too.
Old Jul 30, 2007, 5:49 am

Originally Posted by srodr
I don't know why everyone is all of a sudden picking on imverge for posting deals. Its not your right to know how he finds the deals and he certainly has no responsibility to give you the software he uses just because you want it too.
Have you been able to successfully book any of his deals which, suspiciously, also have been the exact same ones posted at that site?
Old Jul 30, 2007, 6:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

And it looks like this thread has run its course...

Since the deal no longer appears available & it doesn't seem anyone who may have booked it is discussing it, I'm going to close this thread.

Please try to stay on topic.

Thank you,

bhatnasx
Mileage Run Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.