Wiki Posts
Search

Tenerife: 03.11.-17.11.2007

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2007, 4:14 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Exclamation Tenerife: 03.11.-17.11.2007

Hotel Appartements Maritim ****, Half Board and Flight starting from 22 EUR per person.

http://booking.expedia.de/booking/ex...sition_hotel=0

Enjoy ^

You may "sortieren nach Preis" and fly from almost any German airport and from Basel (Switzerland). Prices for the whole arrangement start at 22 EUR per person!

Last edited by Didi; Jul 30, 2007 at 4:31 am Reason: Forgot to mention the cheap prices
Old Jul 30, 2007, 4:43 am
Suspended
Original Poster

How to book

How to book:

- Go to the website
- Chose the airport that you want (sortieren nach Abflughafen)
- Click the button with the price on the right side
- When it says "Das Zimmer unterstützt die ang. Personen nicht mehr.
Bitte wählen Sie ein anderes Angebot" go to the next.
- When it is ok, use your real name and address and phone number but chose a country in the drop down menue when yours is not available

Sorry, cannot assist more because must not go online too long in my office. Hope you can book it though.
Old Jul 30, 2007, 4:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Currently in Bloomington, IN, but Normally NYC, CDG, and even POZ or wherever FT takes me.
Programs: Northwest Airlines. MTA pay-per-ride Metrocard; zero-balance Oyster card.
Would love to go but I have other plans for that time. Good luck to someone else though!

P.S.: Whatever you do, don't fly KLM!

---

Thank you, Didi
Old Jul 30, 2007, 5:15 am

Programs: LH, A3, DL, UA, LAN
wow, nice price
Old Jul 30, 2007, 5:23 am

Programs: M&M, FB, DL, BA, UA...
Other dates available for the same property from 0 euros by changing the search ^ However, when I to the booking page there was a warning
Achtung:

Leider konnte die Verfügbarkeit des Angebots und der aktuelle Reisepreis nicht überprüft werden.
Unser Service-Center wird die Daten nach Ihrer Anmeldung prüfen.
Diese Reiseanmeldung ist für Sie verbindlich. Sollte sich jedoch aus der Überprüfung der Verfügbarkeit eine Preiserhöhung ergeben, können Sie kostenfrei von der Reiseanmeldung zurücktreten.
meaning that they are unable to confirm availability and price at this time. Their service center will check availability for you. Your reservation is binding except if the price is higher than originally quoted in which case you can cancel for free.

Looks like they will be able to correct the price later and you will then have the option to cancel
Old Jul 30, 2007, 5:49 am

Originally Posted by cardesigner2000
Other dates available for the same property from 0 euros by changing the search ^ However, when I to the booking page there was a warning

meaning that they are unable to confirm availability and price at this time. Their service center will check availability for you. Your reservation is binding except if the price is higher than originally quoted in which case you can cancel for free.

Looks like they will be able to correct the price later and you will then have the option to cancel

It's still worth a try though. What are the other dates? Can't find any other...
Old Jul 30, 2007, 6:16 am

I just changed the dates in the search box on the left from august 2007 until january 2008 and was able to find dates in december since I was looking for something over the x-mas break. Site was very slow and had to try several departure cities before I could get to a booking page with the warning I mentioned in the other post. Already received a confirmation mail, which only states that a request for a booking has been made, but neither price or availability are confirmed...
Old Jul 30, 2007, 6:23 am

got it, thanks. Easiest is to search for a whole month without specifying the exact length of the trip - this way the 1€ offers comes on display
I don't expect this to be honored but it's worth a try
Old Jul 30, 2007, 7:37 am

Programs: AS 75K
Can someone who speeks German please explain the meaning of Meerblick Halbpension and Frühbucherangebot?

I know that Halbpension is half-board, but it's the Meerblick part I don't get.

Thanks!
Old Jul 30, 2007, 7:45 am

Can someone who speeks German please explain the meaning of Meerblick Halbpension and Frühbucherangebot?
Meerblick= Sea/Ocean View
Frühbucherangebot= Early Bird Special

BTW, just received a mail that there is no availability for the dates I booked... so the reservation is automatically cancelled. Better luck next time

Last edited by cardesigner2000; Jul 30, 2007 at 7:48 am Reason: added cancellation info
Old Jul 30, 2007, 7:51 am

Programs: S*A Gold, Marriott Gold, PC Plat
Thanks Didi for posting this. Unfortunately, have just received an email that my reservation has been cancelled. Hope others have better luck!
Old Jul 30, 2007, 8:52 am

Programs: Aéroplan Élite
I just received that. My german is nonexistant but i guest that mean that it is cancel. Too bad...

Sehr geehrter

vielen Dank für Ihre Buchungsanfrage
bei Expedia.de.

Wir haben Ihre Anfrage geprüft und müssen Ihnen leider mitteilen, dass das von
Ihnen gewünschte Angebot nicht mehr verfügbar ist und somit kein Vertrag
zustandegekommen ist.

Gerne helfen Ihnen unsere Reisespezialisten bei der Suche nach einer Alternative
täglich von 8-23 Uhr unter der Telefonnummer 01805-01805-007129 (14ct/Min) weiter.

Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf.

Ihr Expedia.de Team
Old Jul 30, 2007, 9:12 am

Programs: UA1K;AAEXP;BAG
I tried a direct booking via fti instead of going via expedia and got a slightly different email stating that someone made a mistake when publishing winter 2007/2008 offers. Email also included a counteroffer for my requested holiday at 1.048,-- € per person. Guess i have to decline that unfortunately...

Anyway thanks for sharing Didi
Old Jul 30, 2007, 9:23 am

Programs: Celebrity Elite Plus, RCCL Diamond, Princess Platinum, Carlson Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Diamond
None of you should be disappointed that you weren't able to book the Maritim Apts. in Los Realejos. You are not missing anything!! It is not in a very good location nor is it the 4 star Maritim Hotel you would be expecting to enjoy!!

Any questions on other Tenerife hotels or apts, just ask!!
Old Jul 30, 2007, 10:04 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Thumbs down

Expedia, you are

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.