Wiki Posts
Search

MLife Promo codes (up to 25%)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2014, 7:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
MLife Promo codes (up to 25%)

I logged into mlife.com and Aria is listing a bunch of corporate codes right now... Ranging from 10 to 25% and some that don't list what the discount is.

Looks to be April, 30 to June, 30

MEMP (25%) MGM RESORTS INT'L EMPLOYEE OFFER
HYTEMP (20%) Hyatt Employee Offer
Zcire11 (20%) CIRQUE OFFER

Not sure if they'll help anyone, but figured I'd post. I checked the code validity on the Aria website.

Example text from the website:

" MGM Resorts International Employee Offer

MGM Resorts International is offering Employees, Friends and Family an Exclusive Offer.

Receive a discount off our room rates on select dates when you make an advanced reservation.

Reserve online or call 866-359-7757. Offer Code: MEMP

Promotion Runs
April 30, 2014 - June 30, 2015

Offer Expires
June 30, 2015
"

Last edited by britishcanuck; Apr 30, 2014 at 8:03 pm Reason: Sorry, missed the sticky, please merge
Old Apr 30, 2014, 9:37 pm

They had this bug before, it doesn't help cause the codes aren't very good. I suggest checking out www.mycheapvegas.com for those codes instead. You can usually find 20% off with something like resort credits, buffets, or what not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.