Reload this Page >

Holiday Inn Wall Street - $69

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Holiday Inn Wall Street - $69

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2013, 7:50 am

Wirelessly posted (Ipod: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 6_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10A403 Safari/8536.25)

Bbug.info is down too
Old Dec 27, 2013, 11:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: KLM Gold, DL Silver
Originally Posted by hamburglar
Wirelessly posted (Ipod: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 6_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10A403 Safari/8536.25)

Bbug.info is down too
yeah, i decided not to maintain that one for now. will update the signature
Old Dec 27, 2013, 1:47 pm

Programs: UA Silver; Marriott Gold; Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by chokdee
Originally Posted by WingedWorldExplorer

''Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street $ 44.80 with only a little extra effort''.

Great idea ! Why don't we start a cryptic hotel deal thread for all of us who like to solve a puzzle ?

By the time we've all solved the puzzle the deal will probably be dead, but oh what fun we will have in the meantime !
I unironically agree with your proposal.
Old Dec 27, 2013, 2:45 pm

How does this work? I'm still confused
Old Dec 27, 2013, 4:17 pm

Programs: I'll take whatever points I can get...
Originally Posted by Storyteller
Had a horrible night & experience there..
Check in person was nice, friendly, professional... But totally messed up my reservation. Not gong into that...

Room was small & smelled like the last few smokers. Lavatory was fouled. Skid marks..

No-one answered the phone at reception..

At 2am couldn't stand it any more, so rang & asked for a change of rooms.

New room was small, & smelled of room freshener.
Air con sounded like a demolition hammer.
Bed was very lumpy.

Too soon, despite request for late checkout, housekeeping was trying to break down the door & insisted that it was I that was wrong. Reception messed up again on the new room. And Housekeeping was VERY aggressive. HaMMMering on the door, shouting, relentlessly !!

No matter what the price, as a IHG rewards group Platinum, must say that I do not need to stay there again..!!
So your saying it was a $69 well spent
Old Dec 28, 2013, 4:59 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by hamburglar
How does this work? I'm still confused
You just have to book another room in a city of lions in C3 54 days after your Manhattan booking. This REALY should be elementary. Skims of all the fat ,you see!!!
Old Dec 30, 2013, 8:51 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by geirfugl
You just have to book another room in a city of lions in C3 54 days after your Manhattan booking. This REALY should be elementary. Skims of all the fat ,you see!!!
No need to PM,this is irony!! I firmly believe that normal forums should be kept for grown ups,the code speakers have their trick it forum,other places ,we should speak plain English!! And,by the way,I DOO understand and even respect the considerable effort the trickers invest in their games.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.