Reload this Page >

Mistake rate - 4* Hotel in Berlin and Hamburg for 20Euro WITH breakfast

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mistake rate - 4* Hotel in Berlin and Hamburg for 20Euro WITH breakfast

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2013, 5:02 pm

@IGOPLACES: were u able to book it? it doesn´t seem like anyone has succeeded yet. i always get the full cash amount on the payment page.....
Old Apr 3, 2013, 5:29 pm

I booked it. It is my understanding that it is showing you only the "value" of your reservation if not done as a points redemption. When I clicked on "redeem points" in the beginning of the process, it brings up the redemption amounts and also shows the price if booking with cash instead of redeeming points. I got the same message about "reservation value" when I was booking, but I understood that to mean IF I were booking with cash it would cost that much, but since I was booking with points it was 20 euro + my points. I hope I am correct so I won't be charged the full amount. Keeping my fingers crossed that this works out. I have never been to Berlin and am looking forward to it.
Old Apr 3, 2013, 5:35 pm

@swpell: risky business bro. i hope u r right and all your assumptions are true. :-)
Old Apr 3, 2013, 5:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Landry's President's Club, Marriott Silver, Awesomeness EXPLT
This is in the comments line 59 Club point were used in this reservation , Amount to charge : 20 €
Old Apr 3, 2013, 5:49 pm

@stockmanjr: what comments line do u mean? Was that written in ur confirmation email? I know that the fully refundable rate is a save bet.
Old Apr 3, 2013, 6:00 pm

@stockmanjr: got it. thanks for the nfo
Old Apr 3, 2013, 6:32 pm

Originally Posted by photographer2012
Still there
I was able to book in Baden-Baden. Some date combinations yield site errors for me.

Karlsruhe is also available.

Assuming it does not get voided in advance, this could be fun at the front desk, since I don't speak much German...
Old Apr 3, 2013, 6:39 pm

Viewing reservation online

I booked two stays in Baden-Baden on different possible dates. I received two confirmation emails. However, when I login to my Leonardo AdvantageCLUB, I only see the first reservation.

More worrisome, however, is that when I click the "Go to my reservations" link in either of the emails, it gives me an error message in red: "Unacceptable email". I anyone else seeing this behaviour?
Old Apr 3, 2013, 7:05 pm

Was able to get 3 nights in Berlin for august, haven't been able to book anything else yet. Thanks to the OP!
Old Apr 3, 2013, 7:13 pm

Programs: Who cares... status is a Red Herring.
One odd thing is that I am not able to see but 1 reservation on my reservation page... and therefore I can't cancel my reservation online.
Old Apr 3, 2013, 7:21 pm

Originally Posted by travelisfree
One odd thing is that I am not able to see but 1 reservation on my reservation page... and therefore I can't cancel my reservation online.
I have exactly the same problem. Has anyone found a solution? I need to cancel a reservation mistakenly made for tomorrow, but I don't see it online.
Old Apr 3, 2013, 7:25 pm

Programs: UA LM Airbnb
reservations show up then drop off...
Old Apr 3, 2013, 7:38 pm

Programs: Who cares... status is a Red Herring.
Originally Posted by agpt
I have exactly the same problem. Has anyone found a solution? I need to cancel a reservation mistakenly made for tomorrow, but I don't see it online.
You could try canceling the reservation(s) before it. Then cancel that one. Then rebook the good ones.
Old Apr 3, 2013, 8:01 pm

Programs: UA, Marriott, IHG, Amtrak
Just booked for December. Thanks OP! Christmas markets, here I come!
Old Apr 3, 2013, 8:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Landry's President's Club, Marriott Silver, Awesomeness EXPLT
Does anyone still see their reservations online??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.