Reload this Page >

HOLIDAY INN ELK GROVE VILLAGE (CHICAGO, OHARE) $42++ See inside

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HOLIDAY INN ELK GROVE VILLAGE (CHICAGO, OHARE) $42++ See inside

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2012, 7:59 pm

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by darben
Unless you read the original post you too are jumping to a conclusion and going on appearances

I will no longer respond to you as thid has gone on too long
I am basing my statement on this inflammatory post. It doesn't really matter to me what was in the OP's original post.

Flagging this for mods as it is improper to post a rate that requires a paid membership and suggest people cheat.
So what if Raffles LH said 'book this with an ENT' rate. Adam could have come back and constructive pointed out that it only costs $5 to join ENT.
Old Aug 28, 2012, 11:27 pm

Location: IAD, and sometimes OMNI/PR. Currently: not far from IAD, but home will always be SAN (not far from the "touch my junk and I'll have you arrested" Memorial TSA Check Point) even if I'm not there so much these days.
Programs: UA, CO, Calcifer Award for Mad Haiku Skillz
Originally Posted by redreeper
You went so far as to wish "Rack Rates" upon us all. I'm still in shock.
RACK RATES? Gasp! The horror . . . the horror.
Old Aug 29, 2012, 7:31 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Thread is going nowhere fast. Closed.

MileageAddict

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.