Wiki Posts
Search

Driving to Asia Expo

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2009, 7:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA LTG, SQ TPPS, CX DMP, AA EXP, Bonvoy LTT, ALL PLT, Hilton DM
Driving to Asia Expo

Having been to Asia Expo to attend a concert once, I have to say I really hate the place. There is such a long walk between the car park and the actual hall. Paying for the car park and getting out is a pain too.

I saw there is an airport express station next to the hall inside Asia Expo.

For those that have been, should I park at the airport and then take the airport express to asia expo?
Old Feb 16, 2009, 8:13 pm
Suspended

Programs: None any more
It's quite a long walk from the train to the hall as well, and obviously getting several thousand people on to the trains after an event ends can take a while. But it's all pretty well organised - much better than, say, thousands of people trying to get onto the Met Line after a gig at Wembley.

I'd say leave the car at home and use public transport all the way; that way you can have a beer or two as well (now that they allow beer in the arena). There are also special bus services laid on from various points when there are concerts.

Last edited by christep; Feb 17, 2009 at 6:09 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.