Info needed for Check-In at Kowloon station

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2009, 10:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK *Gold, Jet Privilege Blue Plus, IHG Priority Club, Hyatt Gold Passport, Amex Platinum

Hi All,

I am aware of the in-town check-in facility at the Kowloon Airport Express station. I would be flying on CX from HKG to BOM next month, and would be taking the Airport Express to the airport.

I will probably do an online check-in a day or two prior to departure (to select seats of my choice) I wanted to know whether there is a facility for baggage drop for people who have checked-in online at the Kowloon station.

Thanks,

- Vivek
Old Feb 12, 2009, 11:07 pm
Suspended

Programs: None any more
Yes - just use the check-in counters as normal; there's no separate baggage drop counter.
Old Feb 12, 2009, 11:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK *Gold, Jet Privilege Blue Plus, IHG Priority Club, Hyatt Gold Passport, Amex Platinum
OK, Great! So they will accept my check-in bags at the station even though I have already checked in online. (just like an airport check-in counter) This means that I won't have to carry them with me on the train to the designated baggage drop counter at the airport.

Thanks christep for the info.

- Vivek

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.