Last-minute travel ? for 1st-timer

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Last-minute travel ? for 1st-timer

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2009, 12:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Silver, HH diamond, Midwest Miles (RIP), NWA WP (RIP)
Question Last-minute travel ? for 1st-timer

Leaving in just 2 days, and finally looking at the nitty-gritty details of getting from A to B!

What do you all feel would be the best way to get from the airport to the City View (formerly YMCA Int'l House). Our flight from NRT lands at 2200, and hotel website makes it look like the K6 bus won't be operating by the time we would get to Kowloon station if we took the airport express train.

1. If we did the train, how would it be to get to the hotel at that time of night (after 24+h of travel)?
2. How long does the A21 bus take?
3. Has anyone done the airport shuttle service (HK$120)? How is it, and how long for this one?

Thanks a lot!!!
Old Jan 25, 2009, 1:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Priority Club Plat
The train takes about 20 minutes, then transfer to taxi. Taxi is about 10 minutes to the hotel.

The A21 will get you there in about 45 minutes at that time of the day.
Old Jan 25, 2009, 8:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: None any more
I'd say take the A21, easier overall (no messing around with bags at the AE station, pretty much as quick, and significantly cheaper.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.