Wiki Posts
Search

Storage at HKG?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2005, 12:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, MR Gold, Avis First
Storage at HKG?

I will be travelling to Manila via Hong Kong but will take a side-trip to China for 2 days on the way over to buy some supplies for a business.

I will be travelling with a lot of luggage that I don't want to take into China since we will be riding un-airconditioned buses and I will have 2 large suitcases, a hand-carry, a laptop case and a large box.

Is there somewhere I can leave the 2 suitcases and box at the airport for 2 days?

All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Old Aug 27, 2005, 1:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
Google is your friend.....

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...t+left+luggage

(I think a search in FT will reveal the same info - HK$120 for a bag for up to 48 hrs, $80 per 24hrs thereafter, located in arrivals area)
Old Aug 27, 2005, 1:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, MR Gold, Avis First
Originally Posted by Swiss Tony
Google is your friend.....

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...t+left+luggage

(I think a search in FT will reveal the same info - HK$120 for a bag for up to 48 hrs, $80 per 24hrs thereafter, located in arrivals area)
Thank you. I had been thinking about this a couple of times but it always slips my mind to look it up. Today when I was on a plane I remembered again and my first thought was, "I have to ask FTers if they know". So, I engraved that in my mind all evening and posted it the first chance I had...

Also, I know that there are sometimes some hidden jewels FTers can offer...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.