Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone get any Webkinz?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2009, 3:45 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars
Original Poster

Anyone get any Webkinz?

I just found out that my neice loves Webkinz. I could have been getting these for her for a long time for an additional $5 over the standard rates. Has anyone received any of these? Are they the standard size Webkinz, the Lil'Kinz or something different? Do you have a choice, or do you have to take what they give you?

Thanks!
Old Jul 27, 2009, 6:00 pm

Programs: I've gone underground!
... are webkinz and why would Hilton be giving them out???

Last edited by emma dog; Jul 27, 2009 at 6:02 pm Reason: iPhone made are into ate... Kinda funny actually.
Old Jul 28, 2009, 9:40 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, Hhonors Diamond, Intercontinental Plat, Hertz #1 Club Gold 5 Star, National Exec
They have three to choose from and they are the regular sized Webkinz. They have the guinea pig, brittney spaniel, and cherry blossom bird. I've gotten a couple of each! (And no, I don't have kids...my husband and I love playing on Webkinz! LOL)
Old Jul 28, 2009, 9:50 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars
Original Poster

Originally Posted by emma dog
... are webkinz and why would Hilton be giving them out???
They're some (overpriced) stuffed animal that the kids like. You can get an online profile & such for them, from what I'm told (hence the 'web' part of their name). They're not 'giving them out'... they're an additional $5 to the room rate, in everywhere I've seen. I'm sure it's just a summer promo to get families with kids to stay at HI instead of Holiday/Fairfield/etc.
Old Jul 29, 2009, 7:52 pm

Programs: Former 1KMM now free as UA Gold MM, former HH D, Marriott Lifetime Plat
I don't know yet, but we've got the "Webkinz" rate booked for a stay this weekend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.