Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Advance your world Challenge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Advance your world Challenge

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2009, 1:08 pm

Programs: United/CO, AAdvantage, Hilton Diamond , Delta Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott & PC Plat
Diamond status

I also had my status changed from Gold to Diamond on Tuesday AM !! Stayed at a Hampton Inn on Wednesday night and I was reflected as Diamond status accordingly.

ps: the way I found flyer talk was by entering this contest. I googled the contest and flyer talk came up as on of the choices.
Old Jun 13, 2009, 3:42 pm

I played the Advance Your World game for many hours, and just recently came searching to see the status. I ended legitimately at around number 70 when they terminated the game. It seems from posts on FT that they must have disqualified the top 100, as no winners in this range have posted.

I'm disgusted, needless to say, since I had a winning position. At this point, I will use up my earned HH points and begin giving preference to Marriot. Hilton will be the big loser in this one.

I would like to write AMEX and Hilton Honors to express my dissatisfaction. Anyone know who or what address is most relevant?

Past Loyal Hilton Guest and Honest Contestant
mbechh
Old Jul 25, 2009, 9:00 am

Programs: AS Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist
Win list?

Sorry to dredge this up again, but... After this game ended I submitted a request for a list of the official winners. I received an e-mail stating I would receive the list in 8-10 weeks. Now (8-10 weeks later) I received another e-mail stating that since my first request was improperly filled-out based on the terms and conditions I would not be receving the list (and the time has past to submit requests). When I looked back I found that I had not used the exact words requested in the subject line of my e-mail (something that would have been nice to have been told by the first e-mail). Strangely, they seemed to have no problem recognizing that it was a request for a winner's list.

Part of the reason I submitted the request was I had no faith that this company was actually going to give out all the prizes. This makes me have even less faith. Did anyone request and actually receive a winner's list?
Old Jul 25, 2009, 10:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
See post #901, 902 and 903.
Old Jul 26, 2009, 9:58 am

Programs: AA EXP; HH Diamond; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by mbechh
It seems from posts on FT that they must have disqualified the top 100, as no winners in this range have posted.

mbechh
i know for certain that they did not disqualify the top 100.

i have a friend (#11 at the time they terminated the game) who was awarded the diamond + 10,000 HH points prize.
Old Jul 28, 2009, 5:36 pm

Programs: AS 75K, AS 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Gold Plus
Diamond Card Yet?

I got my status changed from Gold to Diamond as well, but I have yet to receive any other information that I am a Diamond member. No card. No Letter. No nothing. I heard they have a Diamond Desk, and of course I have no clue as to what that number is. I have asked for a package with a replacement card and nothing...

Has anyone else received any official notification or something in the mail, other that the classification on the website saying you are a Diamond???
Old Jul 29, 2009, 1:27 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by bzman
Has anyone else received any official notification or something in the mail, other that the classification on the website saying you are a Diamond???
No.
Old Jul 29, 2009, 9:05 pm

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by bzman
I got my status changed from Gold to Diamond as well, but I have yet to receive any other information that I am a Diamond member. No card. No Letter. No nothing. I heard they have a Diamond Desk, and of course I have no clue as to what that number is. I have asked for a package with a replacement card and nothing...

I didn't automatically receive a new Diamond card, but I used the link on the HHonors web site to request a replacement card, and it came within about a week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.