Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2022, 8:01 pm

I am trying to shift my stay by one night - any luck with hilton honors or emailing the hotel?

I was able to do it at the Waldorf in the Maldives where they opened one more award night for me - but that was while I was on the property.
Old Feb 23, 2022, 11:18 pm

Originally Posted by Cheerag Shaw
I am trying to shift my stay by one night - any luck with hilton honors or emailing the hotel?

I was able to do it at the Waldorf in the Maldives where they opened one more award night for me - but that was while I was on the property.
WA likely had availability, I don’t see this happening in Bora bora with their non-existing.

Also, Honors have absolutely no control over inventory.
Old Feb 24, 2022, 1:27 am

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
Originally Posted by Ejdndkak
Can someone share a few pics from the gift store? I have 6 aspire credit cards for spend $250 each😂😂
I don't have photos, but the shop had some beachwear and Tori Richard shirts in addition to small souvenirs. I did pick up the Conrad plush toys - there was a bear and a whale.

There's a Robert Wan shop next door, but we didn't go in. I don't know if you can charge to the room. The gift shop itself had some pearls too.
Old Feb 24, 2022, 9:07 am

Originally Posted by Charlie9
They didn't yesterday.
they DID weigh my carry on suitcases. I was 10kg over and it ended up costing me ~$40. The did not weigh my backpack.
Old Feb 24, 2022, 9:10 am

Originally Posted by pzpa
Not sure if anything changed but in 2020 you could pay around 3 euros per extra kilo if your luggage exceeded the weight limit.

it is now about $4 USD per kg
pzpa likes this.
Old Feb 25, 2022, 1:02 am

Originally Posted by nasaflyer01
it is now about $4 USD per kg
Which is ~3 EUR
FlyerBeek and EuropeanPete like this.
Old Feb 26, 2022, 2:24 pm

Originally Posted by Majuki
I don't have photos, but the shop had some beachwear and Tori Richard shirts in addition to small souvenirs. I did pick up the Conrad plush toys - there was a bear and a whale.

There's a Robert Wan shop next door, but we didn't go in. I don't know if you can charge to the room. The gift shop itself had some pearls too.
thank you
Old Feb 27, 2022, 12:41 am

Does anyone know if the hotel has any photography services or partners with any local photographers? Interested in doing a photoshoot at the resort for a special occasion.
Old Feb 27, 2022, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by phasher99
Does anyone know if the hotel has any photography services or partners with any local photographers? Interested in doing a photoshoot at the resort for a special occasion.
They have previously. Not sure if they do now.

TD
Old Feb 27, 2022, 5:59 pm

With my upcoming stay in May I want to reach out to start looking at booking a room upgrade from the base room. Is [email protected] the best way to reach the staff to discuss this?

I know it'll probably be pretty competitive in May being shoulder season and with Covid travel increasing, and this is my first trip to this bucket trip destination so my wife and I definitely want to pay for our first OWV experience in advance to guarantee it.
Old Feb 27, 2022, 6:18 pm

Originally Posted by Cynapse
With my upcoming stay in May I want to reach out to start looking at booking a room upgrade from the base room. Is [email protected] the best way to reach the staff to discuss this?

I know it'll probably be pretty competitive in May being shoulder season and with Covid travel increasing, and this is my first trip to this bucket trip destination so my wife and I definitely want to pay for our first OWV experience in advance to guarantee it.
Yes, that's the email I used to upgrade. Quick data point - my trip is in just under a month and Deluxe King Overwater Villas and all higher category rooms have been sold out for my dates since early January.
Liquidus likes this.
Old Feb 27, 2022, 8:57 pm

Yes, that's the email I used to upgrade. Quick data point - my trip is in just under a month and Deluxe King Overwater Villas and all higher category rooms have been sold out for my dates since early January.
Well shut, sounds like I should have started this upgrade process earlier.

What were your upgrade prices per category that they offered?
Old Feb 27, 2022, 8:58 pm

Oh also, does anyone happen to have the reservation email for Hilton Moorea by chance? 🤔😃
Old Feb 28, 2022, 8:43 am

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AA EXP, HH Diamond, MR Gold, Avis PC, Hertz PC
For what it's worth, when I look at my stay at the end of March, it only shows a Kind Garden villa available for the entire stay. But when I search one night at a time, everything is available except for one or two nights where most things seemed to be booked. I have no idea what that signifies, but I don't think the resort is as booked as it would appear at first glance.
Old Feb 28, 2022, 9:41 am

Originally Posted by coolbeans202
For what it's worth, when I look at my stay at the end of March, it only shows a Kind Garden villa available for the entire stay. But when I search one night at a time, everything is available except for one or two nights where most things seemed to be booked. I have no idea what that signifies, but I don't think the resort is as booked as it would appear at first glance.
Yeah I did a search on the nights I'll be at Conrad BB and I still see Deluxe OWV, Pool OWV, Sunset Pool OWV and Presidential rooms still available, so I think I should be able to get something. I'll probably just take the Deluxe room and hope for an upgrade to a pool when we arrive, not sure I really want to pay the $1k a night just for the pool.
coolbeans202 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.