Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills {US-CA}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 29, 2018, 11:12 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: emofeng
Diamond benefit as of Dec 28, 2018
  • $50 benefit ($25/pp; max 2) toward food, can be used on room service or at any food outlet. This can be used toward breakfast but there is no specific breakfast benefit.
  • Noon checkout
  • Space available upgrade; one category. Room to suite is ineligible, regardless of category booked (as of 09/2019)
Cost of valet parking: $70 (as of 09/28/2023)

Print Wikipost

Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills {US-CA}

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2016, 5:53 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Arrow Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills {US-CA}

Doesn't look like there is a dedicated thread to this property. Opening April 2017.

This property has a great location and should be one of the best properties in that area.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 6:12 am
Suspended

Arrow Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills {US-CA} (opens mid 2017)

Hey folks,

Hotel is now taking reservations for June 1st and beyond. It was added as a Category 10.

Just called and redeemed 190k for 2 nights in June. Should be a nice treat!
Old Nov 30, 2016, 7:56 am

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, DL PM, Hertz President's Circle
Just to forewarn you - I was just at the Beverly Hilton last week and walked by the WA a few times when going to the Starbucks at the triangle. It looks like they still have a lot of work to do. If your dates are flexible, I'd suggest giving them a couple of months beyond June incase there is a delay.

Were you able to reserve a king room, or just two queens?
Old Nov 30, 2016, 8:20 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Michael19887
Just to forewarn you - I was just at the Beverly Hilton last week and walked by the WA a few times when going to the Starbucks at the triangle. It looks like they still have a lot of work to do. If your dates are flexible, I'd suggest giving them a couple of months beyond June incase there is a delay.

Were you able to reserve a king room, or just two queens?
Dates aren't flexible unfortunately. But if it turns out they're not ready, I'll just book a different hotel.

It was just two queens. They didn't have a standard king available.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by Jeffmiyagi
Dates aren't flexible unfortunately. But if it turns out they're not ready, I'll just book a different hotel.

It was just two queens. They didn't have a standard king available.
Looks like they aren't playing nice and don't have a single king room available for cat 10 redemption, ever. The standard king room is listed as a premium room.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 8:45 am
Suspended

Looks like they aren't playing nice and don't have a single king room available for cat 10 redemption, ever. The standard king room is listed as a premium room.
That's right. Not even under consideration at the # of points they're asking for that.
Old Dec 1, 2016, 5:22 pm

Rates hover around $815/$915? Can they be serious? Makes Chicago look like a bargain even at their high season.
Old Dec 1, 2016, 11:32 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by ben1233
Rates hover around $815/$915? Can they be serious? Makes Chicago look like a bargain even at their high season.
Isn't that comparable to what The Beverly Hills Hotel charges?
Old Dec 2, 2016, 4:58 am

Originally Posted by Jeffmiyagi
Isn't that comparable to what The Beverly Hills Hotel charges?
Those rooms usually start in the $600's per night.
Old Dec 2, 2016, 8:13 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ben1233
Suspect that they'll start loading better rates in as demand becomes clearer.
Old Dec 2, 2016, 8:18 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Four Seasons starts at $695 next June . . . .
Old Dec 11, 2016, 9:08 am

Is anyone able to find a standard room available for any dates? I was just looking to plan a long weekend, and the "Superior 2 Queen Rooms" appear to have vanished entirely.
Old Dec 11, 2016, 8:52 pm
Suspended

Is anyone able to find a standard room available for any dates? I was just looking to plan a long weekend, and the "Superior 2 Queen Rooms" appear to have vanished entirely.
Not sure if this is relevant, but the online system wouldn't let me use points. I had to call and have an agent do it.
Old Dec 20, 2016, 2:56 am
Suspended

So strange that point redemptions were removed as an option. I had asked them to add it a while ago, they did within hours, I had to call an agent to book, and then point redemptions disappeared quickly thereafter. So odd!
Old Dec 20, 2016, 6:23 am

Hi Lauren - Anyway you can help here? The hotel isn't offering any standard room redemptions, on any day. They were available for a couple of days and then were removed from inventory all together. Thanks for helping!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.