Wiki Posts
Search

HHonours VIP Status Fast-track

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2007, 2:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Acapulco - Gold, Panama - Red, Timothy Leary 8 Mile High Club
Originally Posted by bbkenney
Not true. I check out then check back in often. Sometimes I don't even have to move my stuff, sometimes I do. YMMV
Interesting. Care to name any of the properties that permit this? And you say it isn't caught at HH HQ?
Old Feb 8, 2007, 6:03 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
[QUOTE=flyastrojets;7175771]I received the same, minus the Silver option (which I just made anyway). I need 1 more stay to qualify for Gold, and can't get any Hilton at what my employer will pay for my next trip in 2 weeks. Believe me, I am booking myself a room at the local Doubletree at the weekend rate. This was too good to pass up, and I've discovered something....I think I like HHonors, and will certainly be concentrating my business with Hilton family hotels going forward.
[QUOTE]

I got the same thing last year, and did a stay at my local DT so I'd have HH Gold prior to a trip to London. The upgrade to Exec level, access to the lounge, etc more than covered the $90 I paid for a local room.

I generally like the HH program also. I've now been upgraded a few times, although some I was by myself and it was just 1 night, it is still a nice touch.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.