Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Stuffed Toys from Conrad Hotels...which ones do you have?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 6, 2015, 1:25 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: milesforhire
Stuffed Toys Reported from Individual Conrad Hotels

=AFRICA

Cairo, Egypt - none (even upon request)

=ASIA AND PACIFIC

Bali, Indonesia - Monkey and turtle
Bangkok, Thailand - Elephant
Beijing, China - Panda Bear
Bengaluru, India - Elephant
Bora Bora -
Dalian, China - Bear
Guangzhou, China - Bear (upon request)
Hong Kong - Bear and duck
Koh Samui, Thailand - Turtle
Macao - Bear and duck
Maldives - Various sea animals
Manila, Philippines - Carabao
Osaka, Japan - Bear and duck
Pune, India - Tiger
Sanya, China - Dolphin
Seoul, South Korea - Bear only available for purchase.
Singapore - Bear and Duck in room.
Tokyo, Japan - Rubber Duck and Bear - set of 2 bears available for purchase at lobby gift shop.
Xiamen, China - Bear
Wellington, New Zealand -Plastic Duck (Double Tree)

=EUROPE

Algarve, Portugal - Hoodie-wearing bear
Dublin, Ireland - "Lemmy" the (small) lamb. Upon request.
Istanbul, Turkey - Large Bear (upon request)
London, UK - English Bulldog, "Monty" (upon request, no charge for Diamond as of Aug 2018 nor Gold as of May 2019)

=MIDDLE EAST

Abu Dhabi- Bear
Dubai, UAE - Camel (80AED charge)
Makkah, Saudi Arabia -

=AMERICAS

Cartagena, Colombia - Crab
Chicago - Bear
Fort Lauderdale - Grey Dolphin w/ lifesaver around neck
Indianapolis - ?
Las Vegas Resorts World - Red RW Rubber Duck, Red RW Bear
Nashville - Brown bear with t-shirt (upon request)
New York - Bull (upon request)
San Luis Potosi, Mexico - White bear with blue hoodie (upon request)
DC - Bear
Tulum Riviera Maya, Mexico - Jaguar

Print Wikipost

Stuffed Toys from Conrad Hotels...which ones do you have?

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2022, 4:55 pm

Programs: Qantas Plat
How does one acquire one of these please? Staying for a week in Exec room in London St James. Grandson would love one.
Old May 3, 2022, 5:15 pm

Originally Posted by pushka
How does one acquire one of these please? Staying for a week in Exec room in London St James. Grandson would love one.
ask the staff in exec lounge. Celine and Peter are absolute dolls and will do their best to get you one!
pushka and HawaiiO like this.
Old May 3, 2022, 11:29 pm

Programs: Qantas Plat
Originally Posted by travelbugging
ask the staff in exec lounge. Celine and Peter are absolute dolls and will do their best to get you one!
Thankyou so much.
Old May 5, 2022, 2:57 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Conrad and Crockfords Vegas Plush Toys!

Originally Posted by Friendly Traveling Deathmerchant
Stayed a couple nights in a Conrad suite here, asked front desk asked housekeeping, no one thought they existed. Happened to be talking to the concierge on my way out -- she's like "Oh, let's get you one!" she had to go over to Crockford's (that's someone's office where they keep them, apparently, not that they're specifically FOR Crockford's) and came back with these.

Bonus: I'll sell you mine so you don't have to go to the hellhole that is Las Vegas.
Finished a stay last weekend and got upgraded to a Conrad Suite as well! Stocked up on too many rubber ducks and you were right, housekeeping and front desk seemed to have zero idea what I was talking about. One rude operator had the audacity to charge me a delivery fee from the resorts world store because it turns out they sell these bears!! On the final day, housekeeping ended up putting 2 of these bears on the nightstand. Unsure of what changed but no complaints here.

A friend of mine purchased the black lab at the store for a whopping $28.50 and the bears are being sold for $9!

On my first night, they didn’t seem to have the bears in stock so they brought over this Crockfords bunny. It seems to be a themed plush because of Easter but I stayed at Crockfords in February and never knew they even had their own line of plush toys.

bamboola, SPN Lifer, Xyzzy and 3 others like this.
Old May 6, 2022, 9:09 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Smile Conrad Dolphin - from the Conrad Sanya that is no longer a Conrad

This is probably an Antique now since the Conrad Sanya no longer part of Hilton. But I still have the Conrad dolphin from my stay. There were 2 variations of this: Blue and Pink.

Chose the blue and was provided free by the front desk.

HawaiiO likes this.
Old May 8, 2022, 3:52 am

Originally Posted by WasKnown
I collect St. Regis and Ritz Carlton stuffed animals. I have 12 from St. Regis Hotels and 16 from Ritz Carlton Hotels (5 from other hotels). I have not had to pay for any of them and most of them were acquired recently (2021). However, I know for a fact that many (ie St. Regis Bangkok, Ritz Carlton Naples, etc) sell the same items I was gifted at the hotel shop. IME, letting the team at the hotel know about your collection (with pictures) and talking to them about it will make them want to help you add to it. The butler teams at many of these hotels want to delight their guests; talking to them about these stuffed animals gives them a very concrete and easy to satisfy endpoint for that delight.
which other ritz-carlton and st regis gave you, your making wonder my recent trip to half moon or amelia island did I miss something?
Old May 28, 2022, 11:54 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus, IC Plat Ambassador, HH Diamond
Conrad Istanbul no Fez

This is what I received after a few requests, no Fez and a bit of a disappointment:
Old May 28, 2022, 5:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP >3 Million miles,HH Lifetime Diamond
Stayed at Conrad St James last week and received a bulldog after inquiring at front desk. Said they were out but one appeared within 5 minutes in our room.
HawaiiO and GaJaDreams like this.
Old May 28, 2022, 8:20 pm

Originally Posted by tobegold
This is what I received after a few requests, no Fez and a bit of a disappointment:
Got the same 2 years ago.
Old May 28, 2022, 11:38 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus, IC Plat Ambassador, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by GaJaDreams
Got the same 2 years ago.
Okay, I just removed the fez comment in the wiki since you also received the same bear 2 years ago.
SPN Lifer and GaJaDreams like this.
Old May 29, 2022, 12:15 am

Are there any programs that have ?
Old Jun 27, 2022, 8:58 pm

Programs: Cards with lots of logos on them
Staying at the Conrad Istanbul in the next couple of weeks and looking forward to scoring a bear!
Old Jun 28, 2022, 2:20 am

Programs: AS MVPG 75k, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat, Kenya Airways Gold
Currently at the Conrad bangalore but when I asked yesterday at check in they said they were out and waiting on a shipment
Old Jul 12, 2022, 7:53 pm

Originally Posted by bamboola
Not officially.

I don't think I'm the only one who has been surprised with a personalized sting ray.

Are you sure it doesn’t? I’m at the Conrad bora bora right now and I asked for the Conrad animal and I got this super cute turquoise ~~dolphin~~ (I think it's a Whale actually) with ‘Conrad bora bora nui’ written on it’s belly.

I would definitely say that some of the staff was less certain of what I was asking for than the long time employee who came through for me.
bamboola, HawaiiO and not2017 like this.

Last edited by churning; Jul 13, 2022 at 2:03 am
Old Jul 12, 2022, 8:44 pm

Originally Posted by churning
Are you sure it doesn’t? I’m at the Conrad bora bora right now and I asked for the Conrad animal and I got this super cute turquoise dolphin with ‘Conrad bora bora nui’ written on it’s belly.

I would definitely say that some of the staff was less certain of what I was asking for than the long time employee who came through for me.
I was there several years ago. Things change - sometimes for the better!
churning likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.