Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Oregon, USA {US-OR}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Oregon, USA {US-OR}

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2010, 9:06 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond
+1 for the ES downtown. By far my favorite Portland hotel.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 9:17 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
HGI.

The Doubletree Lloyd Center is right on a light rail stop, though, if you want to venture into town.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 9:43 pm

Programs: hhonors Diamond
Lloyd Center is kind of a rough part of town, these days.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 9:52 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Good (or bad ) to know. My experience was ~5 years ago.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 9:58 pm

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
I have stayed at both the HGI and the ES at the airport. I like them both, but am partial to the ES.
Old Feb 11, 2010, 11:17 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I had a good experience at the Hampton Inn PDX last October. Good staff, large breakfast, very close to the airport and a newer feeling facility.

Here's a link to my review of my stay there:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...oregon-10.html
Old Feb 15, 2010, 5:35 am

Programs: Delta basic after Gold; HHonors, Diamond; Marriott/SPG Plat; IHG/PCR Plat; Avis, Hertz
If you definitely want to stay near the airport and need a shuttle, the ES is the closest, and the shuttle service is quick. Driver picked me up at the rental car return lot a couple years ago, so I did not need to shuttle back to the airport. The HGI isn't much farther though. I was happy with the ES; have not stayed at the HGI, although I usually am happy there as well.
Old Feb 15, 2010, 11:56 am

Programs: DL DM,MM; AS; USeless Air, HHonors Diamond, Starwood Plat, Hyatt Gold
ES at PDX is a good choice.
Old Feb 15, 2010, 4:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Some of the Hampton Inn's in PDX are fantastic. Hampton Gresham was one of the best stays I've had re service.
Old Oct 26, 2010, 5:54 pm

Which Hilton Properties in Portland OR are ON the light rail line?

I know the Doubletree LLoyd Center is. Are there others?
Old Oct 26, 2010, 6:42 pm

Embassy Suites Downtown

Just stayed there. About a 1 block walk to the light rail, another block to the river walk. Right across the street from Stumptown Coffee and VooDoo Dounts! ^^^^^
Old Oct 27, 2010, 12:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
The Hilton Portland and Executive Tower is an easy block to block and a half walk from the Max.
Old Oct 27, 2010, 10:32 am

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond
The Embassy Suites Portland - Airport, Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport and Hampton Inn Portland-Airport offer a free shuttle to get you to the MAX terminus at PDX. The Homewood Suites Hillsboro/Beaverton has a free shuttle that would probably pick you up from the Sunset Transit Center MAX Station and the adjoining Hilton Garden Inn Beaverton might do so as well.
Old Oct 27, 2010, 1:55 pm
Suspended

The Embassy Suites @ The Airport does have the shuttle or its a quick walk to the next station right after the airport (cant remember the name though).
Old Oct 27, 2010, 2:45 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Southwest A List, United Silver, Jumeirah One Silver, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by jerry a. laska
The Hilton Portland and Executive Tower is an easy block to block and a half walk from the Max.
+1 Just did that last month and it was a quick walk. Even with luggage, it is not a problem to walk across the Square to the Hilton provided your luggage has wheels. Took about 45 minutes to get there from PDX.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.