Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport {JPN}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport {JPN}

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2006, 6:02 pm
In Memoriam

Originally Posted by yasuki
No, Hilton Narita does not offer high speed internet for free in the guest rooms. It costs about 1,700JPY per 24hours. I do not know about the public areas.
They ought to be arrested for that thievery!
Old Feb 18, 2006, 8:20 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Good news, bad news.

Now we get the enormous full buffet braekfast again! ^

Now it'll cost 20k points to overnight. Actually, realistically, looking at their prices, that's still a good deal.
Old Feb 18, 2006, 9:35 pm

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
I just paid US$77 for a Tuesday night stay, so 20k points for a free night would be outrageous. The breakfast coupon had the UPG language striken and the breakfast was fantastic, especially the made to order eggs.
Old Feb 18, 2006, 9:44 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
$77 is hardly the usual rate for Hilton Narita.

Originally Posted by rbAA
I just paid US$77 for a Tuesday night stay, so 20k points for a free night would be outrageous. The breakfast coupon had the UPG language striken and the breakfast was fantastic, especially the made to order eggs.
Old Feb 18, 2006, 9:48 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by DoubleJ
Starting June 1, 2006, an HHonors award reservation for this property will require 20,000 HH points instead of the current 10,000 HH points.

New HHonors Hotel Reward Categories
Theres another thread started by yasuki entitled Bad News From Narita Hilton . This change in category is perhaps more appropriate on the Bad News thread
Old Feb 19, 2006, 12:06 am

Programs: NH-PLT/SFC, JL-JMG/JGP, SPG-PLT, HH-DIA, GP-DIA,PC/IC-P/RA,MR-GLD
Originally Posted by mario33
This change in category is perhaps more appropriate on the Bad News thread
That is too bad!
Old Feb 19, 2006, 8:40 am

Programs: UA Gold (Million Miler), FI Gold, Bonvoy Titanium
I stayed there at the end of January and got coupons for myself and my partner for full breakfast. I can't really explain why but this was one of my favourite Hilton properties ever. It wasn't terribly modern or chic or deluxe but I just felt really welcomed, the pool was great and they had the Japanese-style baths which was interesting. Breakfast was great... I almost want to plan a trip to Tokyo just so I can stay there again.
Old Feb 19, 2006, 9:42 am

Programs: AA:PLT&3MM, HGP:DIA, SPG:GOLD
Originally Posted by Karter
I stayed there at the end of January and got coupons for myself and my partner for full breakfast. I can't really explain why but this was one of my favourite Hilton properties ever. It wasn't terribly modern or chic or deluxe but I just felt really welcomed, the pool was great and they had the Japanese-style baths which was interesting. Breakfast was great... I almost want to plan a trip to Tokyo just so I can stay there again.
Same sentiments here. This hotel was becoming a big plus factor for doing mileage runs to NRT. At 20,000 it's just not such a steal anymore. Stll not bad though.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 8:48 am

Programs: ua-mm *G, hilton-gold
would this hotel be a good cheap base for sightseeing tokyo? or is it too far out?
Old Feb 20, 2006, 9:12 am

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by JDiver
$77 is hardly the usual rate for Hilton Narita.
Actually see that rate (JPY9000,) or less, frequently.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 11:01 am

Programs: AC E75, SPG Plat, HH peon-by-choice (ex Gold)
Originally Posted by bearkatt
would this hotel be a good cheap base for sightseeing tokyo? or is it too far out?
Much too far out.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 3:29 pm

Programs: UA 1K;
Originally Posted by Braindrain
Much too far out.
Much, Much, Much too far out.
Old Feb 21, 2006, 1:39 am

Programs: Willamette Valley Cropdusters Silver Elite, National Tent Frequent Stay program, Ed's Rent-a-tractor
Originally Posted by bearkatt
Too far out. The only exception I can see is if you only plan to spend just one day sightseeing in Tokyo and are arriving late at night in NRT or departing early in the morning.

Originally Posted by mario33
Theres another thread started by yasuki entitled Bad News From Narita Hilton . This change in category is perhaps more appropriate on the Bad News thread
I saw that thread and decided to post on this one (and not start a new thread as well) because this thread is the follow up to that one. You know, bad->good->bad. I hope we get some good news next.
Old May 26, 2006, 11:25 pm

Programs: UA Premier, BA, AA, HHonors Gold
Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport hotel

Does anyone have any contact information for the concierge desk at the Narita Hilton? I e-mailed "info@ narita.hilton.co.jp" but have gotten no response so perhaps this is no longer a valid e-mail address?
Old May 28, 2006, 6:54 am
TR35R

How about this?
http://www.ishinhotels.com/hilton-na...tay/index.html
and the excerpt is as follows,
Originally Posted by Deluxe Plus room
Hilton Narita will complete the refurbishment of 89 Deluxe Plus Room with the emphasis on sleek modern decor and functional in-room business facilities,coupled with the ultimate in comfort with new bedroom and bathroom experience.
Spacious 35 sq metre rooms with excellent views of the surrounding area.Rooms can accommodate additional bedding for families.
Guest Room Floor Space 35mē
Got upgraded to Deluxe Plus Room with recent stay... I'd say this room is at least 15000 HHonors points worth of accommodation. Also, hotel staff mentioned that it is now undergoing a big refurbishment.(which includes "brand new spa", wireless connection, etc)

I hope Hilton Narita exceeds my expectations.

Originally Posted by DoubleJ
I saw that thread and decided to post on this one (and not start a new thread as well) because this thread is the follow up to that one. You know, bad->good->bad. I hope we get some good news next.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.