Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 23, 2015, 2:00 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
Wikipost instructions: signed in members with 90 days / 90 posts can edit this Wikipost to update; wiki contents may be printed by using the (lower right wiki corner)

Hilton Dublin Airport
Northern Cross, Malahide Rd., Dublin, Ireland D17
Tel. +353.0.1.866.1800 Fax: -1866
This property is
5 km / 3 mi (10-15 minutes) away in Kinsaley (Northern Cross), not at the airport at all.

The shuttle runs every 40 minutes from 5AM to 1AM daily and picks up and drops off at Zone 16. The shuttle service is complimentary to all guests.

Comparatively, a one-way taxi on your own is roughly €15. (As of 2018).

From Terminal 1:

When you exit the arrivals hall there will be a white multi-storey car park in front of you. If you follow the signs to hotel/coach parking the signs will take you to the pickup point. It takes approximately 2 minutes to get there.

From Terminal 2:

When you exit the arrival hall please cross the road and there is a glass covered walkway. If you follow the walkway all the way to the end while still following signs for the hotel/coach parking the signs will take you to the pick up point. It takes approximately 5 minutes from T2 to the pick up point.[/quote]

More information on getting there, including a link to current shuttle schedule and map PDF here.

The property has five numbered floors, in-room dining; the Burnell restaurant is open at 6:30 am for breakfast, does not offer lunch and opens at 6:00 pm for dinner. The Burnell bar is open 7:00 am "until late" and serves pub food from 11:00 am on.

Print Wikipost

Hilton Dublin Airport {IRL}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2014, 12:37 am

Programs: Mainly Hilton Hhonors, SAS Eurobonus
Originally Posted by Canarsie
That is bizarre — I see them there.

Is there anyone else who does not see them there?
I do not see them on your link either. I only see one page with very old posts.
I saw the newer posts on this thread last night ( continental european time ).
Old Jan 31, 2014, 12:50 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond
Might be worth checking the permissions (or the vBulletin equivalent) on those moderated posts.
Old Jan 31, 2014, 1:28 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by flyingnomadic
Might be worth checking the permissions (or the vBulletin equivalent) on those moderated posts.
Moderators do not have access to permissions.

This might be a case for the technical personnel at Internet Brands to investigate...
Old Jan 31, 2014, 3:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes they're all gone for me too, there's a page 6 but when I click it it stays on 5.
Old Jan 31, 2014, 4:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Originally Posted by hugolover
Yes they're all gone for me too, there's a page 6 but when I click it it stays on 5.
That's a bug when one or more posts on a thread have been hidden (either automatically because they're from a new user or suspected spam, or manually by a moderator) and the hidden posts would push it onto a new page.
Old Jan 31, 2014, 11:16 am

Exclamation Technology Issue Reported

I reported this issue to Internet Brands. Hopefully they will be able to fix this.

Thank you for your patience, everyone. I appreciate the assistance as well.

Regards,

Canarsie
Co-Moderator, Hilton | Hilton HHonors forum
Old Jan 31, 2014, 11:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Originally Posted by teahan
Just noticed this new policy of charging for the shuttle in one direction. What a nice way of cheapening the experience... either you offer a proper (regular) shuttle at a charge if necessary, but charging for what they are operating now (and in 1 direction) appears ridiculous.
Could be to discourage airport staff using it?
Old Jan 31, 2014, 2:43 pm

I reported this issue to Internet Brands. Hopefully they will be able to fix this.

Thank you for your patience, everyone. I appreciate the assistance as well.
I understand that the problem has been fixed.

Can anyone please verify?
Old Jan 31, 2014, 2:59 pm

No, I'm afraid I still cannot see any posts on the thread in question beyond 24 April 2011.
Thanks for your efforts in trying to make this info available again to all.
Old Jan 31, 2014, 3:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The recent useful trip report has unfortunately not returned!
Old Jan 31, 2014, 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by flyingnomadic
No, I'm afraid I still cannot see any posts on the thread in question beyond 24 April 2011.
Thanks for your efforts in trying to make this info available again to all.
Originally Posted by hugolover
The recent useful trip report has unfortunately not returned!
Believe it or not, I could not see what both of you posted in this discussion — so I have been having technical difficulties also!

We are still on the case with regard to the other discussion in attempting to find out a solution. I can still see all of the trip reports in the other discussion; so please be rest assured that they have not disappeared.

What resolved my issue in this discussion was when the number of “posts per page” — which I personally set to 40 — was changed; and then I changed it back. See if that works for you in the other discussion.
Old Jan 31, 2014, 11:29 pm

What resolved my issue in this discussion was when the number of “posts per page” — which I personally set to 40 — was changed; and then I changed it back. See if that works for you in the other discussion.
Thank you! This has fixed it for me. Plus I now get to see 40 posts per page ^
Old Feb 1, 2014, 1:52 am

Programs: Mainly Hilton Hhonors, SAS Eurobonus
I can now also see the newer posts in the other thread. But only if I choose 'printable version' and there click on the ' show 40 posts per page'. It does not carry over to the normal version ( where I still can't see them ). and as far as I can see I don't have an option to click on ' show 40 posts per page' on the normal version of the thread.
Old Feb 1, 2014, 9:30 pm
soy

Programs: various
Prob good if a Mod could clean out the last few posts since it seems the issue is sorted
Old Feb 1, 2014, 11:59 pm

Originally Posted by soy
Prob good if a Mod could clean out the last few posts since it seems the issue is sorted
In due time...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.