Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Anatole {US-TX}

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2017, 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by Jenn0625
^I was just pointing out the free parking also because I believe with some Hilton properties on total reward stays the resort fee is waived but you still have to pay for self parking.
Well in this case I would contact Diamond Desk immediately. All the resort fees benefits are included in Reward Stays.
Never had a problem with that before... (in the US).
Old Aug 31, 2017, 4:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Don't know about this property but any Hilton property I have stayed at that is considered a resort, the parking fee is completely independent of the resort fee. So on award stays the resort fee is waived but still have to pay the parking fees.
Old Sep 4, 2017, 9:39 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA Executive Platinum, National Executive Elite, Avis First
Confirmed self parking is included in resort fees

I was on property this weekend and confirmed that the resort fee includes self parking for one vehicle.

I can't get the photo of the sign I saw to embed, so here's a link:

https://imgur.com/a/xdPyM

Last edited by adambrock; Sep 4, 2017 at 9:43 am Reason: add link to photo
Old Sep 4, 2017, 12:02 pm

Originally Posted by Baze
Don't know about this property but any Hilton property I have stayed at that is considered a resort, the parking fee is completely independent of the resort fee. So on award stays the resort fee is waived but still have to pay the parking fees.
Not if parking is included in the resort fee.
Didn't have to pay at the Hilton Anatole as the user above this posted also noted.
Old Apr 30, 2018, 6:42 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, United, Delta
Any recent stays that can confirm if parking is still included in the resort fee, as the adambrock post shows?

Do they have a shuttle downtown, like to the convention center area?

And... how's the lounge these days?
Old May 4, 2018, 8:24 pm

Programs: DL , AC, BA, Hhonors Diamond, IH Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
It was still included as of Christmas 2017. But just check their website--it's on there.

I will say that during my stay, housekeeping was pathetic. After the room was "serviced," the beds still looked like kids had been jumping on them. The second day I couldn't get them to service the room at all, even after phone calls. I complained to the front desk, and got them to adjust off the resort fees, which I think was appropriate. I've never used the shuttle, but they will probably take you over to the DART rail line just across the freeway at the very least, and from there you can easily get downtown. Last time I was in the lounge was several years back, and it was "meh." But they have a fantastic gym and spa attached. It really does have resort facilities, so I don't mind so much paying the resort fee, particularly as in includes parking and internet.
Old Jan 8, 2020, 7:46 pm

Programs: AA-GLD/1MM, WN-AList+/CP, Hilton-Diamond
New changes at the Anatole:

- as of December, they now charge $10 for fitness classes at the Verandah Club. A big reason I stay here was free spinning classes.
- As of January, the executive lounge is now permanently closed. Breakfast options are given at the Terrace (continental + scrambled eggs or 50% off full breakfast buffet) or get a beverage + breakfast item at the Counter Offer. The lounge food stunk, but the views were tremendous.

I can't understand the reasoning behind these. I'll be looking for a new regular spot in Dallas.
Old Jan 8, 2020, 7:57 pm

Programs: AAexec Paltinum , Hilton Lifetime diamond, Marriot Titanium
I am at the anatole now. As a diamond member i asked for an upgrade, i got a regular room with a view of the back grass area. Im not sure how this is an upgrade. The lounge is closed, which is BS since they are still advertsing rooms with lounge access. The manager just upgraded my breakfeast from continental to Full Breakfeast. I wasnt excited. I will look to switch hotels as well. Sorry Anatole, whats the benefit of being a diamond member here?
Old Jan 9, 2020, 7:29 am

Originally Posted by laguy35
As a diamond member i asked for an upgrade, i got a regular room with a view of the back grass area. Im not sure how this is an upgrade.
Yeah, the other relatively new thing is that the whole tower-side is now considered an upgrade. Of course, the main benefit of the tower was being close to the lounge...
Old Feb 11, 2020, 7:48 pm

No rooms in the tower???

I'm beginning to think that the Anatole is actively discouraging elite members from staying at their hotel. Tonight when I checked in at the tower, I was told there were no rooms in the tower, even for my one-night stay as a Diamond member. First time in 40 stays that I haven't been in the tower. Amazing, though, when I check the website for tonight there are 7 different *types* of rooms available in the tower!

"No tower rooms available"
Old Feb 11, 2020, 9:15 pm

Programs: AAexec Paltinum , Hilton Lifetime diamond, Marriot Titanium
I have my march stay that i booked both the doubletree next door or the E Suites down the street, There is no point of staying at the anatole anymore. Resort fee? I am not on vacation to enjoy the pool why would i pay the fee, plus they closed the lounge and they think its a privilege to get to eat breakfast in the restaurant.

just change hotels and let them know why. They wont care which is the sad part. But all in all i think its Hiltons fault since they dont have a guideline that all hiltons must have a lounge. Marriott has that guidline, for example all sheratons have lounges its just part of being a sheraton. I have contacted hilton corporate, and simply they dont care
Old Feb 22, 2021, 8:43 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Any recent stays? Curious as to how handling breakfast benefit during COVID. TIA.
Old Feb 27, 2021, 9:56 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Decent breakfast menu available at Media for Diamonds. "Resort fee" includes 2 coffee/teas per day, but you need to ask for an amenity card for this at FD, can also get bottles of water there. This place is huuuuuge.
Michael19887 likes this.

Last edited by kirkwoodj; Feb 27, 2021 at 9:56 am Reason: typo
Old Feb 27, 2021, 10:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by kirkwoodj
Decent breakfast menu available at Media for Diamonds. "Resort fee" includes 2 coffee/teas per day, but you need to ask for an amenity card for this at FD, can also get bottles of water there. This place is huuuuuge.
Cool. Any pics?

David
Old Feb 28, 2021, 2:08 pm

Here’s the breakfast menu

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.