Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Paris, France {FRA}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Paris, France {FRA}

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2016, 12:50 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, UA Silver
That's easy-- none! There are only three Hilton properties in central Paris, and none are anywhere near the Eiffel Tower, nor are they tall enough to give you a view...
Old Oct 11, 2016, 1:53 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
And Paris is really not a view city for hotels. There are a small number of properties with notable views, most of which I would not stay in for other reasons.
Old Oct 11, 2016, 3:54 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Kacee
And Paris is really not a view city for hotels. There are a small number of properties with notable views, most of which I would not stay in for other reasons.
Old Oct 12, 2016, 2:54 am

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by Brandinho1
Ok. So I am planning on visiting Paris with Mrs Brandinho1 and I will be using HHonors points. Wanted to know which Hilton in Paris provides a room with a view of the Eiffel Tower from the actual room or particular side of the property. Look forward to hearing your input.
Try the Mecure or Pullman hotels, just 100m from the ET

Mercure though has ony 1-room with a reallygreat view

You can see the upper portion from road/entry to the Mercure
Old Oct 12, 2016, 3:25 am

Programs: FB Plat./BA Gold (thanks BD)/A3 *Gold/HH Diamond/A Club Gold
Actually, I think the Astor has a suite (or maybe suites) on the top floor that should have really good views - at least according to the photos I've seen on their website...

Also, I've stayed a few times at Hilton CDG and rom the 8th floor rooms you actually can see the Eiffel tower and the Sacré Coeur cathedral! It is about 25km away, so you need to know what you're looking for, but once you figure it out, it is quite clear (especially at night when it sparkles)....

Probably not what the OP is looking for though....
Old Oct 12, 2016, 4:28 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Melia La Défense has some reasonable views over the Avenue de la Grande Armée and is very comfortable and reasonably priced at weekends. But it's not a Hilton.
Old Oct 12, 2016, 4:51 am

Didn't Hilton used to have a hotel with great views of the ET? I can't remember which chain it defected to, but I'm sure someone will recall.
Old Oct 12, 2016, 6:46 am

Programs: It's Complicated...
Originally Posted by simonspear
Didn't Hilton used to have a hotel with great views of the ET? I can't remember which chain it defected to, but I'm sure someone will recall.
It became and Accor branded hotel, Pullman I believe.

Name:  Resized_Paris 016.jpg
Views: 1968
Size:  83.2 KB

This is a photo from my stay back in '06. Pretty good view and the free bottle of wine as a Diamond welcome was much appreciated.
Old Oct 12, 2016, 9:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by mcgahat
This is a photo from my stay back in '06. Pretty good view and the free bottle of wine as a Diamond welcome was much appreciated.
Pretty good location, too. I've always enjoyed staying in the 7th (though I guess this is technically the 15th).
Old Oct 12, 2016, 9:35 am

Programs: AA EP, UA Gold-MM, UA 1K (former), GS (former),SPG LT Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond
Hyatt Regency Paris Étoile has one of the best views in all of Paris. It is a very tall hotel and is not blocked by other buildings so they have a lot of rooms with a full tower view. HOWEVER, the hotel is a pit ... the rooms are in horrible condition and they are supposed to be starting a full room renovation soon.
Old Oct 12, 2016, 4:31 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, UA Silver
Originally Posted by neo_781
Hyatt Regency Paris Étoile has one of the best views in all of Paris. It is a very tall hotel and is not blocked by other buildings so they have a lot of rooms with a full tower view. HOWEVER, the hotel is a pit ... the rooms are in horrible condition and they are supposed to be starting a full room renovation soon.
Agreed- we had a suite there a few years back and the view of the tower was amazing. Our entire stay was quite good, but I've read the many unhappy comments from people who have stayed more recently.

There are also decent views from some rooms at the Le Metropolitan (formerly a radisson, now spg)
Old Oct 13, 2016, 12:41 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors Diamond; A3 *Nothing ; BA Exec. Club Gold
You can see the top of the Eiffel Tower from Hilton Opera as well from some of the rooms.

Globalist
Attached Images  
Old Nov 6, 2016, 6:08 am

I booked 2 free weekend nights at the Hilton Paris Opera and was offered an estandby upgrade to a deluxe room from a standard award room for free. If I take this, will this preclude a better upgrade upon checkin? I'm a gold, but may be a diamond by the time I arrive in April.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 9:58 am

Programs: Marriot Gold, Hilton Diamond
Paris nothing available in August

Hi There

How can there be no hhonors rooms available in Paris in August. I am specifically looking at the second/3rd week.

Last edited by keano016; Jul 11, 2017 at 10:18 am
Old Jul 11, 2017, 10:08 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, TK Elite, HHonors Lifetime Diamond
I don't know which property you want to stay in but I can see plenty of rooms available in Honors hotels in Paris every day in August.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.