Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hampton Inn & Suites Petoskey {US-MI}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hampton Inn & Suites Petoskey {US-MI}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2005, 12:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, NWA
Arrow Hampton Inn & Suites Petoskey {US-MI}

Stayed at the HI & Suites in Petosky recently. Very nice property, friendly staff and great general manager. I'd highly recommend it to anyone visiting the Petoskey area.l
Old Aug 22, 2023, 8:18 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The Petoskey property is under going a complete rennovation. Most of the rooms are done already, the lobby and breakfast area is currently a construction site. The staff is super friendly and genuinely concerned. 'Frish', the lady looking after the breakfast service, is constantly out and about and at your service. ^

The building is nesteled intop a hillside and the bay views are spectacular. I was initially skeptical if you would have a bay view so far away from the bay, but was proven otherwise

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.