Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Targeted 4000 Points offer

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2023, 12:18 am

Programs: BA Gold, TP Gold, VS Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Java Titan
I found I have an offer in my account, but I don't know what I need to do and what I'm going to get. Do you know what's this offer? Thank you.

Member Appreciation Promotion - App Launch

This offer is only valid and exclusive to select members and is not transferable. To be eligible for this offer from Hilton Honors, member (1) must have received this offer directly from Hilton Honors, (2) must be enrolled and active prior to December 31, 2023, (3) register to participate using the same e-mail address associated with the promotional invitation and (4) complete promotion activity required within the promotional period. Offer valid for activity completed between July 28, 2023 and December 31, 2023 ("Promotion Period"). For examples and further details, please see the FAQ page.
You'll get 500 points for opening the Hilton App before 31/12.

You most likely received an email to this effect and already clicked on it to register as this is the same targeted promotion I got.
Old Aug 24, 2023, 6:27 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Only members who received a dedicated email about this offer are eligible.
Still not working 🤷‍♂️
Old Aug 24, 2023, 2:57 pm

Aggravating!

At least it's not just me
Old Aug 24, 2023, 3:45 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Does anyone know if award stay counts?
Old Aug 25, 2023, 6:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: Jetblue, Turkish, Hilton Gold, Spirit Gold
Originally Posted by italdesign
Does anyone know if award stay counts?
Yes, Award stays are included in "Eligible stay" definition.
italdesign likes this.
Old Aug 25, 2023, 8:50 am

Programs: KLM Plat for Life , BA Gold, HH Silver, (Other half Diamond), IHG Gold
No email here . Perhaps we are just an unappreciated member …..
the810 likes this.
Old Aug 25, 2023, 9:04 pm

Thanks! I did that. Do you know when I can get the points?

Originally Posted by southlondonphil
You'll get 500 points for opening the Hilton App before 31/12.

You most likely received an email to this effect and already clicked on it to register as this is the same targeted promotion I got.
Old Aug 26, 2023, 12:49 am

Programs: BA Gold, TP Gold, VS Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Platinum
Based on when I got the promo email and when the points posted I think it took around a week for the points to show up.

I logged out and logged back in to the app to ensure that it was captured as ‘new’ usage for the purposes of triggering the points just to be sure.
Old Aug 27, 2023, 12:10 am

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
I registered for this promo (I had the email for a while, but registration didn't work initially as reported in this thread) during a stay, and the 4000 points posted along with said stay.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.