Reaching out via tagging

Old Feb 17, 2022, 10:18 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Reaching out via tagging

This is just an FYI since the last few times I was tagged in a post, I never received the notification. It had to be called out there was no reply or I had to run across it on my own.

If you choose to tag someone, in order for them to get a notification of it, you'll need to type out their entire username instead of using the partial auto-fill that pops up. In this instance, if you type in Hilton Honors Amb and click on it to fill out the rest of the username, I will never be notified. However, if you continue to type Hilton Honors Ambassador IB tells me that I will get one.

My apologies for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

William
_kurt, dgreen12, MP001 and 10 others like this.
Old May 19, 2022, 1:46 pm
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Thought I would bump this as a PSA since everyone who attempted to tag me while I was out of the office recently failed to actually do so. I think I've gone through everything since I left, but if there's anyone out there that I missed, feel free to contact me via private message here at FlyerTalk.

Best regards,

William
Old May 21, 2022, 6:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Thank you for this very helpful message, William, that affects all of us who tag anyone here on FlyerTalk.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.