Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Booking at Hampton but not yet open

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2022, 2:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold Hilton Diamond

I have a booking for the HH Dublin for the 5 March. Apparently there is a delay in ts opening until later in March. My friend who is also booked into the same hotel has recieved an email regarding this fact and offered her the Holiday Inn Express - although it has no mention if the (very reasonable) rate will be honoured.

I have not recieved a similar notification from the HH and the booking is still showing in my Hilton App.

Any suggestions what I should do, the hotel has no email or telephone number set up as yet

Thanks
Old Feb 16, 2022, 7:52 am

Book a backup reservation at another property.
The _Banking_Scot likes this.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 9:09 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Suggest you may want to see if Hilton Honors Ambassador has wisdom.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 9:29 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
I had this issue on the weekend before you at the same property. As BA also cancelled my flight, I am now going ot Budapest instead, although that might be somewhat inconvenient for most people.
Sisosig likes this.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 11:39 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
I'm guessing they're pushing you to the HIEX because it's owned by the same franchisee.

Incidentally, the Hilton Dublin was cheaper than the Hampton for my midweek stay in April.
Old Feb 17, 2022, 9:08 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by FlyingWelshie
I have a booking for the HH Dublin for the 5 March. Apparently there is a delay in ts opening until later in March. My friend who is also booked into the same hotel has recieved an email regarding this fact and offered her the Holiday Inn Express - although it has no mention if the (very reasonable) rate will be honoured.

I have not recieved a similar notification from the HH and the booking is still showing in my Hilton App.

Any suggestions what I should do, the hotel has no email or telephone number set up as yet

Thanks
If it was me, I would send an email to my colleagues at [email protected] and ask them to look into this for you.

Best regards,

William

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.