Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nights on points

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2020, 11:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
Nights on points

At Marriott properties, if you book four nights on points you get a fifth night free. Is there something similar with Hilton properties?

I've looked through the program benefits and didn't see such a thing, but I thought I'd ask the experts. Thanks!
Old Nov 4, 2020, 11:46 am
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
The same is true with Hilton if you have status.
Old Nov 4, 2020, 12:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
See:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/16555283-post3.html
Also from Hilton Honors t &c's:
  • 5th Night Free: For every Standard Room Reward stay of five or more nights, every 5th night is free. Members can utilize the 5th Night Free benefit on an unlimited number of stays annually. Applies only to five consecutive nights within the same full Points Standard Room Reward stay at the same property, up to 20 nights, when confirmed at time of booking. No more than four free nights will be awarded per stay. If free night is declined, reservation is cancelled, or check-out occurs before fifth night, the free night is forfeited and has no cash, Point, or Reward value. After the 5th Night Free benefit is applied, eligible members will be charged 0 points for the 5th night, 10th night, 15th night, and 20th night of the stay, as applicable. All other nights of the stay will be charged at the applicable full Standard Room Reward price. A standard room is defined by each hotel and subject to availability at participating hotels within the Hilton Portfolio. Applies to Standard Room Reward stays only, not to paid stays or Points & Money Rewards™. Does not apply when stay is booked as part of a Reward Stay offer, package, or promotion offered by Hilton or any of its partners.
writerguyfl and SPN Lifer like this.
Old Nov 4, 2020, 1:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
Thanks!
Old Nov 4, 2020, 11:02 pm

I believe you also must be at least silver level (blue lowest level does not get 5th night free)
Resolution likes this.
Old Nov 5, 2020, 1:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
You must be Silver and the actual fifth night is free (rather than the cheapest of five like Marriott).
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Nov 5, 2020, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by jerry a. laska
Also from Hilton Honors t &c's:
It's also show on the Hilton Honors Member Benefits page on the chart and under Silver Tier Benefits. (Gold and Diamond members get all Silver benefits, of course.)

"Fifth night free
Your fifth night is free when you book a stay with 100% Points."
Source: https://www.hilton.com/en/hilton-hon...mber-benefits/

The information you provided is definitely better, as it explains how it works instead of just the marketing message. But, I wanted to show that the benefit wasn't just hidden in the Terms and Conditions.
jerry a. laska likes this.
Old Nov 5, 2020, 6:44 am

You must have at least silver status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.