Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[PROMO June to August 2020] Hilton Amex Aspire $250 Restaurant Credit (US only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PROMO June to August 2020] Hilton Amex Aspire $250 Restaurant Credit (US only)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2020, 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by lkar
Thanks very much. I'm going to give it a try. At 20 percent off the worst case is that I get a discounted gift card and that's ok too.
Did the panera bread credit worked for you?
Old Aug 24, 2020, 2:47 pm

Originally Posted by poisonsag
Did the panera bread credit worked for you?
Yes and no. Yes in that while it originally posted as a pending transaction to WGC it later posted as a restaurant and the credit applied.

No in that I never received the gift card by email and now I'm having to stay on hold endlessly to try to get Panera to resolve the issue.

So, I've been a bit reluctant to come back here because while I can confirm at least one data point that it works, I cannot recommend buying Panera gift cards unfortunately. YMMV.
Old Jan 19, 2021, 6:24 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, United Platinum Premier, AF/KLM Platinum
With traveling at an all-time low, any chance that this offer is coming back in 2021?
Old Jan 19, 2021, 9:49 am

Programs: AA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Thysk
With traveling at an all-time low, any chance that this offer is coming back in 2021?
Crystal ball says "try again later". Bummer lol.

Personally I want it to come back, but seeing the changes to Business Platinum COVID enhancements, it seems like they're taking their foot off the gas.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.