Search

Zero Points for Stay?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2020, 6:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, Amex AeroPlat
Zero Points for Stay?

Is this normal? See below screen shot.

0 points and receipt shows nothing. I have folio in my email showing $280ish in charge.

Should I wait a couple days?

Old Feb 20, 2020, 6:48 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire Amb, Hyatt Globalist
Yes, you need to wait a day or two for it to post. In my experience, it usually starts showing up the afternoon a day after check out. My check-out from today at a different hotel is identical to yours right now.
MoodyB likes this.
Old Feb 20, 2020, 7:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, Amex AeroPlat
Originally Posted by madipides
Yes, you need to wait a day or two for it to post. In my experience, it usually starts showing up the afternoon a day after check out. My check-out from today at a different hotel is identical to yours right now.
Thanks buddy. I have been having so many IT issues with stays posting from Marriott that I assume something is wrong...
Old Feb 20, 2020, 9:28 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire Amb, Hyatt Globalist
The funny thing is I just arrived at MIA and walked over to have a beer at the Hilton Blue Lagoon. I usually stay there, but the rate was too high for my corporate booking (by $9) this time, so I am at the Homewood next door.
Old Mar 2, 2020, 7:08 pm

Programs: WN A-list Preferred and CP, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, RIP Kimpton
I have a like/hate relationship with Blue Lagoon as I swear they have a different policy every time I stay here and this is the only Hilton property that I have issues with my reservations showing up correctly at check-in.

I booked a non-refundable rate a few days ago through Hilton app. Today at check-in I’m told I booked through Expedia and they won’t add my Diamond number but they said to call the Diamond desk and they can add it. I showed the manager my confirmation email but he insisted it didn’t match with their records.

I call the desk and the rep says she can’t add my number because the reservation is currently checked in but she went ahead and credited me with my points. She said to call back after the stay and she can add the stay credit as well. She also suggested I stop back at the front desk and ask them to add my number again.

I stopped by again and was told “no we can’t add your number even if the Diamond desk said to do so.”

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.