Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors Ambassador is Out of Office

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Honors Ambassador is Out of Office

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2024, 10:20 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by Hilton Honors Ambassador
Hi all,

Flyertalk Private Messaging is still disabled as William is still out of office at this time. Please continue using [email protected] for assistance and [email protected] for account suspensions.

We appreciate your patience, and we’ll pass along your messages to William when he’s back up and running.

Best regards,
Hilton Social Team
Thank You for the update
Old Jan 7, 2024, 5:37 pm

Could the current HH rep for this forum please direct us to a definitive list of resorts that qualify for the AMEX credit? There is significant confusion here. Thank you.
Old Feb 26, 2024, 4:26 pm

So is there no longer a Hilton Honors Ambassador?
Old Feb 26, 2024, 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by puchong
Apparently not. HH has alternated between the forum lurker being staffed by their PR agency (Edelman) and by actual HH staff. No idea what's next.
Old Feb 26, 2024, 10:11 pm

I have to say even without the presence of the exceptional William Sanders here anymore
Hilton's customer service is about the worst I have ever seen historically in all the decades
I've been with the program.I tend to avoid their hotels with the overseas call centers equally as bad as IHG now
However I still find value with IHG points and with Hilton not so much with 80k per night rates in Hilton Garden Inns
I think I speak for many when I say you will missed with your helpful communication skills and way you have helped others all these years
Hope you are happy and healthy if you happen to be reading this.
Old Feb 26, 2024, 10:12 pm

Originally Posted by puchong
Looks like they have all been let go
Old Feb 27, 2024, 6:44 pm

Such a pity - when he moved from SPG I thought at least he has not gone entirely, but now that Hilton too does not see the incredible value of having someone like William on their team, I guess we will all have to move on. Just as 777 global mile hound above me remarks, Hilton's value proposition is looking pretty weak
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Mar 15, 2024, 11:58 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Hi Flyertalk family,

We wanted to share an update from William Sanders. William is recovering from health complications experienced at the end of 2023, and he asks for privacy as he gets back on his feet. He shares this message: "I'm at home trying to get better. I'm not there yet, and I don't know what the future holds, but I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers."

William is a beloved member of the Flyertalk and Hilton community, and we’re taking this time to figure out next steps. We’ll keep you posted. In the meantime, please continue using the emails provided above for your customer service and account suspension inquiries.

Thank you,

Hilton Social Team
Old Mar 15, 2024, 1:14 pm

Hi Flyertalk family,

We wanted to share an update from William Sanders. William is recovering from health complications experienced at the end of 2023, and he asks for privacy as he gets back on his feet. He shares this message: "I'm at home trying to get better. I'm not there yet, and I don't know what the future holds, but I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers."

William is a beloved member of the Flyertalk and Hilton community, and we’re taking this time to figure out next steps. We’ll keep you posted. In the meantime, please continue using the emails provided above for your customer service and account suspension inquiries.

Thank you,

Hilton Social Team
We appreciate the update very much here in the Hilton community
I think I speak for many that our prayers and wishes are with William for a speedy recovery and having him back here ASAP!
Old Mar 22, 2024, 2:42 pm

Best wishes to William for his recovery .

By any chances does anyone know the phone number of Diamond desk or a way to contact Diamond desk by phone . It seems the number 877-444-9847 is no longer connect to Diamond desk . I have some problem with my cancellation at this hotel and need help ASAP. Thanks.
Old Mar 31, 2024, 3:03 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Hi Flyertalk family,

Thank you,

Hilton Social Team
Very sorry to hear this. All the best to you, William, for a full and speedy recovery.
SPN Lifer, rjn21, lamphs and 3 others like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.