Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Are physical Diamond Membership Cards still available?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are physical Diamond Membership Cards still available?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2018, 5:20 pm

Programs: AA EXP - 3.7MM, Bonv LIFETIME Titan, HH Dmd, Hyatt Glob., Priority Clb Dmd, Ntnl Exec El., Sixt PLT
Originally Posted by GentleGiant
True, but they will accept where it says Diamond in the app. No issues.
- Perhaps, but I did have the physical card with me. Not sure whether the ride was free only for GLD and Diamonds but the driver managed to collect a lot of cash. he had a pile of Euros.
Old Dec 2, 2018, 5:21 pm

Originally Posted by skywalkerLAX
Without these cards I'd now miss countless pieces of memory to look back on over the last decade or two. And who would give up the trademark Up In The Air membership card battle!? :P
Exactly! What's life without a good fight every now and than?
skywalkerLAX likes this.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 12:56 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite and lots more....
Originally Posted by Alex_I
- Perhaps, but I did have the physical card with me. Not sure whether the ride was free only for GLD and Diamonds but the driver managed to collect a lot of cash. he had a pile of Euros.
Free for gold and diamond members hence the proof required Which could also be your email confirmation as this has your ranking on it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.