Promotional Code/Offer Code

Old Aug 28, 18, 11:58 pm
Original Poster

Promotional Code/Offer Code

I am normally a Marriott traveler but I wanted to find out if there is a post for Hilton's Promotional Code/Offer Codes?
Old Aug 29, 18, 8:24 am

Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/sear...query=discount
Old Aug 31, 18, 12:20 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fozziedoggie View Post

I clicked on the link it didn't work
Old Aug 31, 18, 10:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

See:
Discount Codes for Hilton?
Discount codes / Promo codes
Old Aug 31, 18, 10:28 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
IME, Hilton seems to circulate fewer promotional codes into wide general public use than Marriott does (or did, anyway). I used to have a long list of Marriott codes, all valid to try and use if they "hit" (e.g., not someone else's company code), and sometimes they did.

With Hilton, my main go-to in the past couple years has been MVP (2 codes - easily found by searching FT). Then USOC, AAA, and whatever weekend or Sunday night code is running, if those apply to my stay.

Marriott always had elite exclusive offers (5+ codes), variants on breakfast rates (that could be cheaper, even for Platinums), "escape" rates, airlines/rental car promo rates, Amex rates, Visa rates, Local Promotions (LPR), National Promotions (NPR), and probably 5 other things I'm forgetting. I kept an Excel spreadsheet with the ones that were working for me, and frequent x-ref'ed the Flyertalk list. But most of them have dried up over the years.

Search this Thread