Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fast Track to Gold

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2018, 12:25 pm

Programs: Delta Plat & Million Miler
More

Yes--sorry I should have clarified that I believe it is a U.S. only promotion (I think). If anyone wants a link, send me a private message. If someone from another country wants to try it out, you can let us know if it works.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 10:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gretchendz
Some travel agents can now provide their clients with the fast track to gold after 4 stays, not 20. If of interest to you, check with yours.
As can this site:

Hilton | MVP Travel
Old Jan 22, 2019, 7:54 am

Programs: ANA,Qantas,asiamiles,Royal Skies,Enrich
Anyone knows how fast your new status is reflected on the app/Hilton Honors after meeting the required stays for fast track?
Old Jan 22, 2019, 9:41 am

Programs: Delta (nee NW), Hilton Diamond. IHG (PT)
Have you looked at the MVP path to gold -- 4 stays, but getting the right credit card is easier.

Bob H
Old Jan 22, 2019, 9:55 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY/AX/KQ/IHG/VISA Plat, SK/Bonvoy/Melia/Strawberry Gold, Radisson Prem, PP Prest
Originally Posted by yakel
Or Diamond...
Try that and enjoy your new diamond benefits. Your night/stay/spend history reflecting zero'ish will without a doubt be appreciated by most of the locales world wide . The free breakfast, room upgrades, and exec lounge - mostly outside of the North American continent. And that may be valuable for those daring to travel that far. For most of us not living on the Chinese credit, these short cuts to Gold or Diamond still bear some significance.

Last edited by TTL; Jan 22, 2019 at 10:00 am
Old Jan 22, 2019, 11:22 am

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Which credit card gives Gold or Diamond? Thx,
Old Jan 22, 2019, 5:54 pm

Originally Posted by allset2travel
Which credit card gives Gold or Diamond? Thx,
UK. you get gold with amex platinum

I believe it is the same in US.
Old Jan 25, 2019, 3:57 am

Programs: Velocity Gold, AIRNZ Elite, Qantas Silver ,Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by arlflyer
Cool. Anyone can fast track to gold in 30 seconds by filling out a credit card application.
The rumour is Trump is building the "wall" to really stop everyone getting to the USA to get easy access to Hilton status (only US can get fast track to gold ) :-)
Old Jul 6, 2022, 1:33 am

Programs: Aeroplan E50/MM, HH gold, Nat Exec Elite, Kimpton Karma
Fast track to Gold (Hilton)

Apologies if this is covered but my search yielded nothing. I’ve seen recent mentions (including yesterday) about the “fast track to gold” promo (MVP) including a general internet search, bloggers, etc. When I try to register, the message is “promo has ended”. Does anyone have info about this promo? Has it really ended?
Old Jul 6, 2022, 12:58 pm

There is a fast track (https://www.hiltonhonors.com/en_US/mvp-ftgold/landing/) and a status much (https://www.hiltonhonors.com/en_US/s...match/landing/) - you have to give them a try yourself and see if they work (or contact Hilton and have it confirmed).
Old Jul 6, 2022, 2:44 pm

Programs: Aeroplan E50/MM, HH gold, Nat Exec Elite, Kimpton Karma
Originally Posted by MichaelA380
There is a fast track (https://www.hiltonhonors.com/en_US/mvp-ftgold/landing/) and a status much (https://www.hiltonhonors.com/en_US/s...match/landing/) - you have to give them a try yourself and see if they work (or contact Hilton and have it confirmed).

Thanks.Those are the links I have. Despite the link taking me to the appropriate page, registration is not possible. I tried several times before posting on FT and again with HH on the phone. Nothing on the website to say promo has been discontinued.

I just got off the telephone with HH. They have no record of the “fast rack to gold” (4 days). They were able to register me for something that has a 7 day requirement (not stays) and diamond (13 days).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.