Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Need diamond member help to book 48 hour guarantee room in dallas

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2018, 12:26 am
Original Poster

Hello, Im new to this so please bare with me if it in the wrong thread. I am trying to stay at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, TX July 4-8 or July 5-8. It shows as sold out and I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to help me book a stay there with there diamon 48 hour guarantee. Any help would be appreciated.
Old Jun 24, 2018, 1:04 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, American Platinum, Southwest A-list
Originally Posted by wghaniwala
Hello, Im new to this so please bare with me if it in the wrong thread. I am trying to stay at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, TX July 4-8 or July 5-8. It shows as sold out and I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to help me book a stay there with there diamon 48 hour guarantee. Any help would be appreciated.
If youve never used the Diamond 48 hour guarantee before, its quite easy. Simply call the Diamond Desk, tell them the hotel and dates youre interested in, and they will quote you a price for your stay. There are some unique circumstances where Hilton can deny a Diamond 48 hour guarantee (see Hilton Honors terms and conditions), but Its definitely worth a call to the Diamond Desk in your case. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!
Old Jun 24, 2018, 1:20 am

Programs: AA plt 2 mm, Marriott LTT, HH dia
So, if I understand this correctly, you do not have diamond status, but you would like someone who does have diamond status to book a room for you at the Hilton Anatole? Well, if that is the case, then the room would have to be in the diamond member's name and guaranteed with a credit card. I, for one, would not be willing to take that type of risk on an anonymous message board. Good luck!
Old Jun 24, 2018, 8:41 am

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Diamond Room is for occupancy by HHD member and member can not be walked. However booking HHD must occupy room a, no name changes allowed named person must checkin.

In fact often if logged in as HHD you see on searching a full hotel of your hotel+date that room returned in searches is only available to Diamonds, and only one room per diamond. In effect overbooking limited to HHDs already aided by hotel. If hotel sold out and no HHD offer from search, ring the hotel reservations during 9-5 daytime

You are also asking an HHD to risk their HHD status to do this for you !
Plus risk a noshow by you and a charge to their CC guaranteeing said night

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.