Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas {US-NV}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas {US-NV}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2024, 11:19 pm

Programs: UA, AA, AS, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by mball
Has someone been able to prepay incidentals or other charges to their room folio in the last few months?

I'm trying to use an Aspire resort credit, and it's been a pain.
No replies to two emails...I tried calling a few days ago. Was told "you can't prepay for incidentals" but then told paying for tea would be fine. Then they never sent over the credit card form.
Called back today, was told a slightly different story... and now I'm waiting from the F&B team to call me back. :/ I used a Platinum credit at the WA Grand Wailea and it was easy...
Fwiw, I did exactly this back on 12/12. I had to call the hotel back twice, but they did finally email over a payment link. I paid the $250 as an advanced deposit using my Aspire, and the charge showed up as “Waldorf Las Vegas Sertifi” on my statement.

Unfortunately, I still haven’t received the resort credit to this day Called Amex about a week ago and was given the typical “wait 8-12 weeks minimum” before calling back. Unsure if I’ll ever get the credit at this point.
Old Feb 1, 2024, 11:25 pm

Does anyone know if the WA really is “sold out” Oct-Dec? Seems odd for that to be the case. Trying to target a December trip and was disappointed in the large span of dates that were not available. TIA.

Update: Availability for December opened up in April so it looks like you can view availability 8 months in advance. Able to book two nights using my FNC and prepaid FHR.

Last edited by AKNorth; Today at 2:14 am
Old Feb 12, 2024, 12:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Spent SB weekend there burning off some FNCs I would otherwise be unable to use, always feels good to get ">$1000 value" per night on a FNC.

Was told at checkin I could pay to upgrade ($400 a night) but no complimentary upgrades were available (and what's amusing is that I had gotten a suite upgrade at Conrad Resorts World up the street the night before, go figure).

The pastries at Zen Kitchen are indeed pretty great, got some champagne comped to me for a minor service failure (gave Housekeeping a time to do room service, they missed the slot). The cocktails in the hotel bar are definitely Vegas premium hotel priced (30ish with a tip) but were also comped.

Not a fan of the lucite benches on the end of the bed as a decor choice but the room seemed OK.
Old Feb 13, 2024, 9:07 am

Originally Posted by eponymous_coward
Spent SB weekend there burning off some FNCs I would otherwise be unable to use, always feels good to get ">$1000 value" per night on a FNC.

Was told at checkin I could pay to upgrade ($400 a night) but no complimentary upgrades were available (and what's amusing is that I had gotten a suite upgrade at Conrad Resorts World up the street the night before, go figure).

The pastries at Zen Kitchen are indeed pretty great, got some champagne comped to me for a minor service failure (gave Housekeeping a time to do room service, they missed the slot). The cocktails in the hotel bar are definitely Vegas premium hotel priced (30ish with a tip) but were also comped.

Not a fan of the lucite benches on the end of the bed as a decor choice but the room seemed OK.
Thanks for the review. I'm staying here in March to use an Amex FHR $200 credit. My rate before the credit was around $435.00 before the $200 credit which seemed decent.
Old Feb 18, 2024, 8:44 pm

Programs: HH, PC, SPG, MR, GP, US, UA, AA
Does the hotel have a separate check-in line for diamond members? TIA.
Old Apr 23, 2024, 9:16 am

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by 777 global mile hound
I think the quality here is great and one can dine very nicely for 50 to 60 per person or less if you don’t want sides as we typically order.
Ask for Juan or Christy two of their finest hospitable A list servers
Reading this thread in advance of a weekend trip and laughed in recognition at this. Juan and Christy are the best! A highlight of any breakfast there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.