Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Points for conference rooms without stays

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2018, 5:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA,HH, MR, IHG, UAL, DL,

It has been some time since I have been on the road and I am wondering if I can book a hotel conference room for a meeting but no hotel rooms and still get the points spent on the conference room dollars spent. I plan to book several conference rooms this year and I know each hotel points program is different with what they will allow and how many points you will get.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 5:35 pm

Programs: IC/AMB - Diamond Elite, AC E50K, AA, AM-Onyx, HH-Diamond, BW, Choice - Gold
Originally Posted by Nick0514
It has been some time since I have been on the road and I am wondering if I can book a hotel conference room for a meeting but no hotel rooms and still get the points spent on the conference room dollars spent. I plan to book several conference rooms this year and I know each hotel points program is different with what they will allow and how many points you will get.
Look up 'Event Planner Program – Global' in the Hilton Honors T&Cs.

Event Planner Program, Meeting Planner, Plan Events | Hilton Honors

This will answer all your questions regarding point accrual available for meetings. Based on my initial read, there is no requirement to book guest rooms.
Nick0514 likes this.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 6:35 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Just make certain that it is covered in the event contract. Not just the conference room, but food & beverage as well as other incidental services. Alternatively, properties may offer a discount to skip the points. Some businesses prefer that.
Nick0514 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.