Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Free breakfast at Conrad for all?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2018, 3:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: Velocity Gold, AIRNZ Elite, Qantas Silver ,Hilton Diamond

I thought I read a promotion on the free breakfast at all Conrad's hotels regardless of status but I can't seem to find the details now
does anyone remember or have the details ?
Old Mar 22, 2018, 6:08 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors, Practical Travel Safety Issues & San Francisco

Programs: UA, Hilton, Priceline, AirBnB
I hadn’t heard about it but here it is-

Old Mar 22, 2018, 7:31 am

Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't that just one of the standard overpriced package rates they've always offered (breakfast in bed, family fun, spa day, whatever)? I don't see anything here that implies that it's free or a benefit.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 7:43 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by arlflyer
Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't that just one of the standard overpriced package rates they've always offered (breakfast in bed, family fun, spa day, whatever)? I don't see anything here that implies that it's free or a benefit.
You are correct, it's just a package rate that includes breakfast.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 9:37 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by Beano
I thought I read a promotion on the free breakfast at all Conrad's hotels regardless of status but I can't seem to find the details now
does anyone remember or have the details ?
The only official announcement of which I know pertaining to free breakfast is...
Originally Posted by HonorsRepresentative
Hi all,

Wanted to share some exciting news before 2018 is officially upon us!

Starting January 1, all Waldorf Astoria properties will offer complimentary continental breakfast or an equivalent Food & Beverage credit for all Gold and Diamond members (and one guest) as part of the MyWay benefit option. We heard a lot of feedback from our elite members and know this is an important benefit, so we’re excited to roll this out in response to that feedback.

So if you’re celebrating New Year’s at a Waldorf Astoria, be sure to be on the lookout and enjoy your first breakfast of 2018!

Happy New Year,
Lauren

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.